❤️[GMM25] Fai Gam Prae (Change2561): Kaew Jarinya / New Pupart / Iang Sittha / Marina Sadanun

sarNie Adult
Tong is terrible and is one of those rich playboys that deserves to get conned by Ja. Too bad Ja didn't meet him first.

Doesn't make sense that Ae turned out to be such a good person, since her mom sucks. Maybe she went to boarding school for most of her childhood? Ae is so nice to Ja. Wish they were actually friends, but I'm not surprised to see Ja as bitter as she is.

Wonder why Tom & Ja don't just go to the competitors and sell company secrets? Every company has competitors.

Vico

sarNie Adult
I thought Marina’s character was gonna annoy me but she’s actually quite natural, the actress AND the character.
Ae is obviously that girl that everyone think is nice but to whom we don’t pay much attention, that girl who feels lonely and insecure amongst her friends who are more elegant, more popular and more confident and who all have handsome boyfriends while she has no love life.
I can DEFINITELY relate to that kind of girl

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
Even tho it is dangerously underrated, but I got to admit that the trailer and the ost is freaking good! This is a must watch

Wow! Why such low rating? So sad it's not getting the hype it should.
I watched the trailer so many times! hehehe
I think this is off to a good start. The only cringe worthy scenes are when Ticha (I think thats her real name) speaks English.

sarNie Adult
I think Ticha speaking English are for her fans. She's more playing herself than the character. I don't mind it.

I think the low ratings is due to the cast. They don't have a large fanbase, and people watch more for who's in a drama than the actual storyline nowadays.

It started off really good but has become kind of draggy and predictable. It's going to come down to how much people like Marina's character to want to stick with it and see how she overcomes all the shit she's gonna go through. Unlike Bee in her drama where she was a stay at home mom taking care of her kid and supporting her husband, Marina's character is just a rich girl (albeit very kind) who doesn't do anything with her life.

They also revealed way too much in the MV. Shouldn't have shown that part where Marina catches New & Kaew sleeping together.

I'll keep watching it to see Marina's character development. I hope what happens leads her to do something with her life and become more purposeful.

Vico

sarNie Adult
I don’t think it’s only because of the cast : i think it’s also because this kind of story (that looks like Dangerous Liaisons) is not in the usual standards of Thai viewers. They like it occasionally but that’s not what they prefer, at least, that’s my feeling

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
I don’t think it’s only because of the cast : i think it’s also because this kind of story (that looks like Dangerous Liaisons) is not in the usual standards of Thai viewers. They like it occasionally but that’s not what they prefer, at least, that’s my feeling
Yeah I agree maybe this type of storyline does not seem appealing to the viewers. Probably not used to see the intensive vibe of this genre. By the way, the female lead really resembles Wheein from a Mamamoo (Kpop girl group). Their music video Egoistic where Wheein had the same hairstyle and looks as her.

sarNie Adult
When I first saw Kaew in this, she does have a Korean actress look to her. Maybe it's the hairstyle and makeup?

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope GMM25 will send this to Netflix. Maybe international viewers will appreciate this more

Speaking of appreciate, small baby steps would be for GMM25 to actually add English subs to their dramas. C'mon, your subsidiary GMMTV is spoiling us with such.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I actually really enjoy this show because it is different from the usual lakorn style. I've binged watched the first four episodes the other day and got all excited when I saw MUSE had posted episode 5 and 6 but for some reason when I click the lakorn page it isn't showing me any episodes :crybaby2:but when I click on all their other current projects it takes me to the pages just fine. So I am keeping my fingers crosses it is just an error and I'll be able to continue this because I am curious to see how this goes. I personally like New so I am happy he finally got himself another lead role.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Is anyone else having trouble assessing MUSE's page for this show? For some reason it's only this show I am having problems with

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I am surprised by the ratings of this spicy version Fun Fueng hahah It is so much more exciting and fun to follow. I actually really like it. I like Kaew and New's chemistry so far. Like I am rooting for them two poor assistants to get with each other instead. HAHAH I can see that New's character really likes Kaew but she rejected him already. I am waiting for whhen they get caught sleeping together :naughty2: I do feel bad for the innocent hi-so girl. But damn pek's boss is a real ****HOLE! He deserves to be tricked and played on.

Muses is actually working fine for me. I finsihed all 6 episodes in one day lol

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
EEEEKKS are we going to get another willing from these two?? haha It seems like they going to get drunk again. And from the preview, Ae would already find out about Tomnai and Ja. How many episodes does this have?? Does anyone know?