❤️[GMM25] Nabi, My Stepdarling (GMMTV / Sparkling Blue Productions): Nat Myria / Joss Way-ar / Fah Yongwaree

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Khun Nok posted something on her IG about waiting for a meeting, and she mentioned "GMMTV" and "comedy" in the caption. Could it be that they're collaborating with GMMTV on her next project?

http://instagr.am/p/CGVATbUoAye/
Her production company's past works were "Game Ruk Ao Keun" and "Rerng Rita", both of which have GMMTV actors as male leads (Joss and Lee, respectively). Furthermore, she's also part of a currently-airing (albeit online) GMMTV series "My Gear and Your Gown". So I'd say, why not?!

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw a Singaporean drama in meWatch with the same title.

The ever-bubbly Chen Liping casts off her Aiyoyo personal to play a witch in this comedy, where she follows her daughter through the ups and downs of her romance with a born-loser.
Nat and Fah look like mother and daughter and it'll be interesting if this project is based on the aforementioned Singaporean drama.

Sparkling Blue produced "Sapai TKO" which did well in the ratings (GMM25 standards), so this is not a new genre for them.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I find fah pretty...yet not? There is something about her....

The trailer is eh....too typical lakorn for me but gmm extreme
I think the same as you. She’s pretty but sometimes she’s very plain to me. Idk. But I really like Joss. This lakorn looks like a typical GMM for me. Similar to the one where Fah and Joss were in as adopted siblings.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think her being a licensed pilot make her somewhat "boyish" to a certain extent.

Anyway, SMH that GMMTV signed her up but she doesn't even have a romcom lined up for next year. (She's in F4 Thailand, but as a supporting role. I think she might be connected with Bright's role. Wasn't DMX/GJP arranged into marrying someone by his mom?)

Ideally, I want her paired up with Bie again and I'm sure the Chinese audience will eat it up.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I think her being a licensed pilot make her somewhat "boyish" to a certain extent.

Anyway, SMH that GMMTV signed her up but she doesn't even have a romcom lined up for next year. (She's in F4 Thailand, but as a supporting role. I think she might be connected with Bright's role. Wasn't DMX/GJP arranged into marrying someone by his mom?)

Ideally, I want her paired up with Bie again and I'm sure the Chinese audience will eat it up.
Yeah, she’s definitely going to only have those dramatic crazy lakorns since she’s signed to them! They rarely make light Lakorns.

spanky

sarNie OldFart

I don't feel she looks boyish...

She pretty...but certain aspect is too prominent that it looks odd...I felt that about the other Nat too

BOF. Maybe...there is 3 girls....nk...the sister...the financee....nk bff

Last edited:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Looks so good!! I can’t wait! Josh and Fah look good together and I like this storyline more than their last one!