❤️[Mainland] Forever and Ever

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like cdramas because of the varieties but I also get overwhelmed by the many choices. I don't know where to start so I end up watching a little bit of everything and rarely finish anything. I used to really like kdramas but doesn't find them as interesting as in the past. I am watching alchemy of souls only because I kind of follow Jung So Min career since her playful kiss days. Even if I don't watch till the end of her dramas I tend to at least try them.

There's a cdrama that has only 3 episodes and it was actually good and funny. The actress was super adorable but it's very much similar to tiger and rose cdrama. Since it was only 3 episodes I gave it a go lol. It's super super rare to find a cdrama that short but managed to complete a good story.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, that's nice! You have a good balance. :) I don't frequent Kdramas. I normally would only watch 1-2 a year, or sometimes even none. I tried watching A Business Proposal since I read the webtoon but never finished the drama bc it was just so bad. lol
I like a lot C-actors/actresses but if they storyline doesn't sound good to me, I would not watch it. lol A lot of the modern cdramas are a hit or miss. They don't really put out any good ones, usually just the idol ones that have the same storyline and same actor/actress that plays the same roles. It becomes boring and cringey after awhile. :( But I'm definitely excited for "Love Between Fairy and Devil (Cang Lan Jue)" and "Love You Seven Times." These two are the novels that I read. I'm excited but scare since drama adaptations are usually similar but also way off with their 40+ episodes. lol
You mentioned "Love Between Fairy and Devil (Cang Lan Jue)" and "Love You Seven Times", I'm interested in these as well. :thumbup:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I like cdramas because of the varieties but I also get overwhelmed by the many choices. I don't know where to start so I end up watching a little bit of everything and rarely finish anything. I used to really like kdramas but doesn't find them as interesting as in the past. I am watching alchemy of souls only because I kind of follow Jung So Min career since her playful kiss days. Even if I don't watch till the end of her dramas I tend to at least try them.

There's a cdrama that has only 3 episodes and it was actually good and funny. The actress was super adorable but it's very much similar to tiger and rose cdrama. Since it was only 3 episodes I gave it a go lol. It's super super rare to find a cdrama that short but managed to complete a good story.
Oooo, you're watching Alchemy of Souls too. :thumbup: I'm enjoying it so far. :icon12:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Oooo, you're watching Alchemy of Souls too. :thumbup: I'm enjoying it so far. :icon12:
I find jung so min adorable in there. She has such a youthful look to her. She is 9 years older than her co-star but doesn't look it. I am still getting use to kdramas that used super natural power lol. I guessed, I don't watch those often. With Chinese dramas it's normal because I am used to it. But Alchemy of Souls is different. So it's keeping me interested. I just hate the waiting part.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@byebye
Both leads have good chemistry and I like the storyline. This is my first time watching Jung So Min and I've seen Lee Jae Wook as supporting role in Memories of the Alhambra. Yes the waiting really sucks.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@byebye
Both leads have good chemistry and I like the storyline. This is my first time watching Jung So Min and I've seen Lee Jae Wook as supporting role in Memories of the Alhambra. Yes the waiting really sucks.
In my eyes, jung so min changed from her playful kiss days. She was extremely cute in playful kiss, a bit tanner and her face was round (due to it being more chubby). But that's what made me interested in her. Somehow, netizens says, she’s too chubby and so on...then in her next drama her face was so tiny...in this one variety show she even held her hand up to her face to show how tiny it was because with just one hand it completely cover her face. It's kind of sad that she went with the norm. She was perfectly fine the way she was...Anyway, I still watch her dramas and she's gotten better with her craft.

This is the first time I see the ML. Buy a lot of people are excited he has been promoted to ML.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I watched a few episodes of Extraordinary You, the drama where the ML was in. I never finished it, so I have no idea if he was the main lead or not. lol He's okay. I'm not too fond of him. I do like So Min tho. I didn't like her in Playful Kiss, or the drama itself. I did like her in "Father is Strange" and "Because This is My First". She's grown a lot as an actress, tbh.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@roselovesice
I didn't watch Alchemy of Souls for the main leads but rather the story and the fantasy element. I saw the trailer and it intrigued me. So far, it's a great watch!! :thumbup: