❤️[ONE31] Club Friday the Series 13: Love Seasons Celebration (Change2561): Various actors

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like the synopsis of "Unhappy Birthday" looks interesting and surprisingly grounded.

Sammy used to be a party girl and was in a relationship with Porshe who was also happy go lucky. They broke up and she started dating Push, who turns out to be secretly in love with her for the longest time.

Push is the exact opposite of Sammy; he's meticulous and really good to her. He's also fond of pulling off surprises on her birthday. Eventually their incompatibilities start to surface and create friction in their relationship.

Oh wait, I'm not sure I'm ready to hear the rest of it. Sounds like tragedy is bound to happen.

sarNie Adult
If they can drag Tawan Tok Din to 24 episodes, dragging something to 8 episodes is nothing.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The trailer seems different from the summary.

It said push and Sammy don't get along because of different personality....but it seems that Sammy don't feel he really loves her...she feels like he is using her to get back at porche.

I really hope it is not too tragic or trashy....

spanky

sarNie OldFart
So violent

It looks like a normal club Friday with the violent.

The self harm part is intense....I hope they touch more on the mental health issues.

I work with Sped kids/mental health

Sammy is doing well....then scene with the ear phone to block out everything

I use that often with the kids I work with

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
The thing Kwan did to her face ruined it. She has been looking so haggard ! The try-hard expression is not helping

sarNie Adult
Oh wow. Episode 1 is out. I'll just wait to see what people say about it or watch the highlights to decide whether to watch it or not.