❤️[ONE31] Flash Marriage (The One Enterprise / Pordeecom): Tono Pakin / Pooklook Fonthip

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah this is a romcom. The title literally means lightning wedding and based on the teaser there was indeed a shotgun wedding that serves as the plot device.

For those who follow Channel 7 dramas, is this the first time Pordeecom is doing a modern-era lakorn? So far all the other works they did with One31 are set on some era (even the Esther-Film which could have been a modern-day drama looks like it's set to some decades past).

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
No, Pordeecom has done romantic comedies before and with Pooklook too back in 2018 with Mik called Jao Sao Jum Yom. They totally sound alike. It was a lightning marriage from a one night stand too and a contracted one with lots of skinship but the drama totally pooped out halfway. I almost couldn't even finish it. I hope One HD has more quality control because back then, they were filming and airing at the same time, Ch. 7 is infamous for that, so the quality took a nose dive after the stock episodes were all aired. The storyline was all over the place after the 7-8 episode, made the female lead extremely dumb, and gave too much screen time to the villain who was trying to make the female lead, his own half sister fall in love with him as revenge. Talk about weirdness. Anyway, I hope this lakorn does better.

Pooklook should stick to Pordeecom, they know what makes her look best! She's always glowing and looking her freshest and prettiest in their lakorns.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
No, Pordeecom has done romantic comedies before and with Pooklook too back in 2018 with Mik called Jao Sao Jum Yom. They totally sound alike. It was a lightning marriage from a one night stand too and a contracted one with lots of skinship but the drama totally pooped out halfway. I almost couldn't even finish it. I hope One HD has more quality control because back then, they were filming and airing at the same time, Ch. 7 is infamous for that, so the quality took a nose dive after the stock episodes were all aired. The storyline was all over the place after the 7-8 episode, made the female lead extremely dumb, and gave too much screen time to the villain who was trying to make the female lead, his own half sister fall in love with him as revenge. Talk about weirdness. Anyway, I hope this lakorn does better.

Pooklook should stick to Pordeecom, they know what makes her look best! She's always glowing and looking her freshest and prettiest in their lakorns.
Agree! I was thinking this new drama is similar to the one with Mik..... Pordeecom always seem to glam their leading actresses to the best of their ability, which I love!