❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Min sees Sila(Tor) outside her house, He says didn't you say you forgot your Tor alrready? (Wow that look between them wow), she just goes to walk away but he block's her way. He says hey you dare not to answer, she says nothing and walks away. OMG he calls her but she doesn't awswer, he calls again this time she trun's off her phone, OMG his face his is in so much pain.

The Mall/parking garage scene is next week :).
I am excited for the mall scene if that's what it is. He has to follow her to get to the parking lot but is it her workplace or somewhere else. I can't really tell...I am too distracted by him throwing her against the car hahhaha. He's so good at just swinging her around. Sometimes, I want to say chill she's not going anywhere.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I am excited for the mall scene if that's what it is. He has to follow her to get to the parking lot but is it her workplace or somewhere else. I can't really tell...I am too distracted by him throwing her against the car hahhaha. He's so good at just swinging her around. Sometimes, I want to say chill she's not going anywhere.
Yea I am to, can't wait to see it as well, yea I know eh :lol:.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Just finished EP10.
After their confrontation from EP9, Sila stands in a daze, then suddenly goes running after the harmonica. You can see him debating with himself whether or not he should let go of it. In the end, he couldn't just leave it. He doesn't want to remember his past, but at the same time, Min is part of that past. He definitely doesn't want to forget Min.

Oooo Min & Sila last scene was a little sad. When Min declined the call and shut off her phone, it was at that moment Sila realized, shit just got real. You can almost see his heart breaking.... Min looked like, "who does he think he is, calling me?" GOOD GIRL!

Kwan and her overly confident ego talking like she's just sooooooooooo the shit. Playing hard to get, when all she's really doing is trying to make Sila spend more money on gifts to please her. She has a weird delulu understanding of who's really getting played. Girl, he doesn't looooove you! "You've looked down on me. You think you can buy me gifts whenever you want and not show up. You have me wrong. If you're going to play around with me, then I won't have it. I'm more than that..." Blah blah blah, shut up Kwan.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Summary. Short.
Min is trap inside the small house for 2 days already.. She sees Mingkwan and Prang bring an unconscious Sila, his head bleeding. Min tries to get out but the door is locked from the outside, Sawit opened the door of the house Min rushing towards Si but Mingkwan stops her. Min begs them not to hurt Si. But Sawit kicks Si's body, Prang is afraid to be involved with murder so she escape quietly and disappears, Mingkwan and Sawit are planning to bury Si alive. Kwan encourages Sawit to dig a whole, she says no one knows Sila is there, she'll go hide Sila's car and go the temple.
They argued about karma and whose at fault. Mingkwan reveals why they're doing this to him. What Si did to her and how Sawit is indebt because of gamble and lost everything.

Min takes care of Si's bleeding wound. Sawit reminds her of her childhood with Tor when they would play together and get hurt.. they would take care of each other wounds.
Prang bring items to her to help take care of Si. Min calls him Sila, he wakes up thinking hes dreaming.
Sawit returns again with a gun and prang disappear off to call help for min and si. She see the hole dug big enough to put a body.
Sawit talks about knowing Sila is Tor and threats he's going to die and he wont survive this time. When Min gets the gun she must chose between Sawit and Sila. She closed her eyes and shot Sawit. Sawit pushed her and she hits against the wall then shoot Sila. Mam arrives with her man and ran to save them when they heard the first gunshot.
Mam goes to min's father funeral with waew and waen .. sida kwan and her mother discuss who she is. Kwan is surprised at how waen is now dressed before waen was just a servant girl she bullied.
Mam tell sida that sawit got shot in the leg and kwan that sila is still alive and also min.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Just finished EP10.
After their confrontation from EP9, Sila stands in a daze, then suddenly goes running after the harmonica. You can see him debating with himself whether or not he should let go of it. In the end, he couldn't just leave it. He doesn't want to remember his past, but at the same time, Min is part of that past. He definitely doesn't want to forget Min.

Oooo Min & Sila last scene was a little sad. When Min declined the call and shut off her phone, it was at that moment Sila realized, shit just got real. You can almost see his heart breaking.... Min looked like, "who does he think he is, calling me?" GOOD GIRL!

Kwan and her overly confident ego talking like she's just sooooooooooo the shit. Playing hard to get, when all she's really doing is trying to make Sila spend more money on gifts to please her. She has a weird delulu understanding of who's really getting played. Girl, he doesn't looooove you! "You've looked down on me. You think you can buy me gifts whenever you want and not show up. You have me wrong. If you're going to play around with me, then I won't have it. I'm more than that..." Blah blah blah, shut up Kwan.
Lol...I think Kwan's mom played a major part in her off the chart confident. Growing up, she probably never heard the word ugly and gets feed this ego that's bigger than the Pacific Ocean. She should have gotten a little hint, when he said no to the engagement ring hahahha but I don't think she's smart enough to get hints like that because she's just that SPECIAL.

I like these little added scenes in this version. Mintha is so cool being calm. Hmmm...when she turned off the phone, I was smiling and said, go girl...you show him who really is boss around here. She calmly walked into the dark leaving him standing wondering if it's happening. And him deciding to go search for the harmonica, to me, it was something that's precious to him. Growing up he didn't have a lot of good memories but Mintha happened to be one of a handful. He couldn't let that go no matter what. Even if it kills him to remember the past by looking at it, the harmonica will always be his to keep.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Summary. Short.
Min is trap inside the small house for 2 days already.. She sees Mingkwan and Prang bring an unconscious Sila, his head bleeding. Min tries to get out but the door is locked from the outside, Sawit opened the door of the house Min rushing towards Si but Mingkwan stops her. Min begs them not to hurt Si. But Sawit kicks Si's body, Prang is afraid to be involved with murder so she escape quietly and disappears, Mingkwan and Sawit are planning to bury Si alive. Kwan encourages Sawit to dig a whole, she says no one knows Sila is there, she'll go hide Sila's car and go the temple.
They argued about karma and whose at fault. Mingkwan reveals why they're doing this to him. What Si did to her and how Sawit is indebt because of gamble and lost everything.

Min takes care of Si's bleeding wound. Sawit reminds her of her childhood with Tor when they would play together and get hurt.. they would take care of each other wounds.
Prang bring items to her to help take care of Si. Min calls him Sila, he wakes up thinking hes dreaming.
Sawit returns again with a gun and prang disappear off to call help for min and si. She see the hole dug big enough to put a body.
Sawit talks about knowing Sila is Tor and threats he's going to die and he wont survive this time. When Min gets the gun she must chose between Sawit and Sila. She closed her eyes and shot Sawit. Sawit pushed her and she hits against the wall then shoot Sila. Mam arrives with her man and ran to save them when they heard the first gunshot.
Mam goes to min's father funeral with waew and waen .. sida kwan and her mother discuss who she is. Kwan is surprised at how waen is now dressed before waen was just a servant girl she bullied.
Mam tell sida that sawit got shot in the leg and kwan that sila is still alive and also min.
Oh wow that would be intense, Thanks for sharing :).

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
IDK who's more annoying. Kwan from HJS or that other chick from TrabarbSeeChompoo. They have the same delusions.

Minta used to insults him and it hurts but nothing hurts more than silence when it comes to those that you love. Sila, plan your next move carefully...throwing her against the car might not be it :risas3:
Sila can throw me against the car, lolol
He says, "You like P'Tor, don't you Min?" goshhhhhh :naughty2: finnnnnn
Oh and he's officially now calling her, "MIN" while she's awake this time!!! :aaaaa::cheer::clap: He said it all soft and gentle.... my heart turns into a puddle.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
IDK who's more annoying. Kwan from HJS or that other chick from TrabarbSeeChompoo. They have the same delusions.

Sila can throw me against the car, lolol
He says, "You like P'Tor, don't you Min?" goshhhhhh :naughty2: finnnnnn
Oh and he's officially now calling her, "MIN" while she's awake this time!!! :aaaaa::cheer::clap: He said it all soft and gentle.... my heart turns into a puddle.
Kwan is a bit more evil and she has this air of calmness evil about her which makes her more dangerous. Beauty, evil and money hungry is never a good thing and a mother there to keep on pushing her to do all that...Kwan wins!!!

He called her Min twice, first time when she walked out the door at the old house but that time he said it and seemed to regret it. But the scene next week, he said it and meant it. As if, he's willing to take the next step with her...but damn he's 10 episodes too late :risas3: my heart was dancing too...they were sharing a staring moment until the handcuffs decided to show up and take him away...and the way he looked at her while walking off...Mintha you lucky girl.

alissaax

Mintha used to insults him and it hurts but nothing hurts more than silence when it comes to those that you love. Sila, plan your next move carefully...throwing her against the car might not be it :risas3:
Hahahah sneaking into her bedroom, forcing to her work for him. Harassing her, touching hugging kissing her. Now im wondering when Theyll kiss again hopefully theres one before the willing kisss.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahahah sneaking into her bedroom, forcing to her work for him. Harassing her, touching hugging kissing her. Now im wondering when Theyll kiss again hopefully theres one before the willing kisss.
There were a few more kiss and slap before willing scene. There's this scene, I am thinking it's close to the willing scene. Anyway, she show up at his place and he hugged her and she kept on fighting him and he kept on hugging her until she stops fighting. I thought that was a cute scene between them.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I want the sneaking into the bedroom scene so it can tie me over till the willing scene. Not that he can do much to her in the house but I just want to see how he managed to get in there in the first place

alissaax

I want the sneaking into the bedroom scene so it can tie me over till the willing scene. Not that he can do much to her in the house but I just want to see how he managed to get in there in the first place
I'm hoping it soon...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So far he hasn't been in the house always be showing up at night, hiding or lurking around. I guessed, he has no reason to want to be inside that house but for Mintha he has no choice.