❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
If you watched carefully he was annoyed when Sawit called out her name outside the restaurant. He thought it was some guy until he turned to see that it was Sawit.
Everything about sawit bothers si especially breathing.

alissaax

:risas3: He thought it was some guy Mintha was seeing so when he heard the man's voice calling her name he was irritated lol. Sila could out punched Sawit it's Sida that's more of a threat.
Si already broke his nose too. Hahahaaa i just realised si hasnt encountered face to face with sida again yet

alissaax

Damn it the price for the ebook went up it now $15
SmartSelect_20190405-093921_Google Play Store.jpg

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Omg omg guys I've just seen the best news!!!! So apparently for Songkran Channel One will run more episodes of Hua Jai Sila on Friday 12th April until Monday the 15th of April @8.45 and then it will return back to its normal time slot on the Tuesday. Here the article, I so hope this is true!!!

https://www.naewna.com/entertain/405876

alissaax

It
Omg omg guys I've just seen the best news!!!! So apparently for Songkran Channel One will run more episodes of Hua Jai Sila on Friday 12th April until Monday the 15th of April @8.45 and then it will return back to its normal time slot on the Tuesday. Here the article, I so hope this is true!!!

https://www.naewna.com/entertain/405876
Its usually reruns during songkran or any important holidays

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Once the lakorn is done I am going to do a marathon and watched from beginning. If it's 26 episodes then we got some good scenes coming. But there's maybe 1 or 2 episodes that we won't have Sila and Mintha scenes.

alissaax

The article say returns to normal airring 19th -20th. I noticed that cees drama is airing after ruk mai lerm 20th.

alissaax

My bad thats for ruk mai lerm... hua jai returns to normal aring on the 16th tuesday.