❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I'm surprised you are still breathing :risas3: what's going happen to you when they are in bed together?

I always knew Sila was bluffing his way through her. Now that he found out she is dead serious about cutting him out of her life, he doesn't know what to do. The only way for her to acknowledge him is to harass her lol. Sila, where most people feared him is resort to doing everything he could so a girl would talk to him again. He's such a funny man.
Hahahahaha i just might cry cause si hurt my girl!!!!:risas3:

alissaax

I don't think he would hurt her, he's probably very gentle to her. In the book he's kind of cruel but in the old version she wasn't upset after she woke up next to him. Sila is such a softie in this version when it comes to Mintha...I have never seen a bad ass pra'ek that cries so many times for his n'ek.
Don't trust how he'll handle her. The man never able to control him with her. Hahahaaaaa

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Don't trust how he'll handle her. The man never able to control him with her. Hahahaaaaa
I'm starting to think he's that way with her because it just comes naturally to him. The push against the wall, locker room wasn't as bad but against the car in next episode Mintha looks like she's hurting. He didn't give her space to move at all. I don't think he meant to be that aggressive because he wasn't mad at her he was desperate to get her attention. He's going to have to chill just a tiny bit before she puts a restraining order against him:risas3::risas3:

Last edited:

alissaax

I'm starting to think he's that way with her because it just comes naturally to him. The push against the wall, locker room wasn't as bad but against the car in next episode Mintha looks like she's hurting. He didn't give her space to move at all. I don't think he meant to be that aggressive because he wasn't mad at her he was desperate to get her attention. He's going to have to chill just a tiny bit before she puts a restraining order against him:risas3::risas3:
Hahaaha he needs to be gentle and shes tiny compared to him!!!!!!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahaaha he needs to be gentle and shes tiny compared to him!!!!!!
I think he underestimate his strength against her. Without heels does her head even reach his shoulders? But I understand in a moment of passion and frustration he can't contain himself. Especially, when she also determined to completely ignore him hahaha I find it still funny how it flipped on him so fast. From I want you to hate me, to why aren't you talking to me?:risas3::risas3:

Last edited:

alissaax

I think he underestimate his strength against her. Without heels does her head even reach his shoulders? But I understand in a moment of passion and frustration he can't contain himself. Especially, when she's also determined to completely ignore him hahaha I find it still funny how it flipped on him so fast. From I want you to hate me, to why aren't you talking to me?:risas3::risas3:
Just thinking how he'll carry her along the beach is getting me all impatient for monday. And would there be anymore slap and kiss.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha...restraining order

Pk needs to have some ma whoring time...how else is he going to gain experiences

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Just thinking how he'll carry her along the beach is getting me all impatient for monday. And would there be anymore slap and kiss.
There's a long kiss at the beach when Mintha interrupts his attempt with Kwan. I am just wondering how low did Sila get to throw her over his shoulder considering she is short.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha...restraining order

Pk needs to have some ma whoring time...how else is he going to gain experiences
He can gain enough experience with say, 2 girls not 80% of the girls there.

Sila is a little creepy in a sense in this version because he be wearing dark clothing showing up in the middle of the night at Mintha's house quite often. Bie's version it was mostly daytime. This Sila love the night activities.

alissaax

There's a long kiss at the beach when Mintha interrupts his attempt with Kwan. I am just wondering how low did Sila get to throw her over his shoulder considering she is short.
Ive been trying to forget the old ver but remember things here and therreee. and so i don't compared them too much so i stopped checking the old ver too.
I like that they're suprising us with new scenes.

I saw on ig that someone said the two kissing scenes in the pool are the same scene reshoot cause Si was in white and his scar was visible through it. But damn i wanted to see it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ive been trying to forget the old ver but remember things here and therreee. and so i don't compared them too much so i stopped checking the old ver too.
I like that they're suprising us with new scenes.

I saw on ig that someone said the two kissing scenes in the pool are the same scene reshoot cause Si was in white and his scar was visible through it. But damn i wanted to see it.
I just recently went back and watched the old version but mainly for Sila and Mintha. I want a rough idea of what's going on even if I know there are changes to it.

Yup, the white outfits were originally the pool kissing scene (was in the MV) but I guessed they didn't account for it being see through. But white would have been sexy. Just like the kiss at the old house (first kiss) in MV he was rough with her, holding her face for the kiss but they reshoot it and made Sila grabbed her by the neck when the episode aired. It was more of a gentle yet romantic kiss.

alissaax

I just recently went back and watched the old version but mainly for Sila and Mintha. I want a rough idea of what's going on even if I know there are changes to it.

Yup, the white outfits were originally the pool kissing scene (was in the MV) but I guessed they didn't account for it being see through. But white would have been sexy. Just like the kiss at the old house (first kiss) in MV he was rough with her, holding her face for the kiss but they reshoot it and made Sila grabbed her by the neck when the episode aired. It was more of a gentle yet romantic kiss.
Hahahaa hopefully they'll releas those cuts. We all need them.