❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Does one31 pair up people fast? Channel 3 probably have them in another lakorn already. My girl looks so pretty there. I like Fern's makeup in here. She has just the right amount on.
Nope they don't. Film and whats her name did well together in Mia 2018 and they havent reunited.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Does one31 pair up people fast? Channel 3 probably have them in another lakorn already. My girl looks so pretty there. I like Fern's makeup in here. She has just the right amount on.
Hahaha idk but maprang alrisa and bright had nakark kaew as second pairing... they currently have heeb lhorn sorn winyarn that airing and filming.

My wishful heart is hoping it will happen soon for fern and tor.:risas3::icon12::facepalm:

alissaax

H
Sigh my heart...whenever Sila annoys me, the writer always post a picture of them together that makes me wished they start their honeymoon soon lol
ahahahaha honeymoon he aint getting any soon!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
@alissaax @MKfan132 @Ruthy94 @SuzieJ @anniem @byebye @jjinxx and whoever that wanted to read fanfic about Sila and Mintha.

I'm going to post the first chapter soon!
Okay hun :).

My heart is filling up with happiness :love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::love::love:
Credit ig samngamjam
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwbEOuaHxao/
View attachment 34263
ahhh:icon12::love:

alissaax

That's the part where she closed the door on him so he deserved that one. I need her to close a few more doors on his face before she starts talking to him again. I'm salty on her behalf:risas3:
I think so too. :risas3::risas3::risas3: i would love to see more of the scenes she just walks away from him.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Lol yeah her.

I think Bright and Alrisa pairing was different though cus they were second lead in their first. They were popular so the channel promoted them.

I want to see Fern with other praeks like Film, Bright, Oab, and Jes before another pair up with Tor.
I want Film to pair up with Fern too.

alissaax

Does anyone rememeber if film and fern have any scene in fun rak thalob together???