❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
That's what I heard too, they halted the subbing for this lakorn. It's a shame though cause people are stealing their hard work.
It has always been happening... same thing happened to the dramas i did with angel/falada. People repost, upload and try creating earningg off them.

darlingyaya36

sarNie Egg
I tried to stay off this thread but I honestly couldn't ;);)
I just watched the latest episode and it was so sad, with what happened to Mee and Sila and Min also barely got any screen time:crybaby2::crybaby2:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
So mee got beated up because sawit had hire men.
This explains the hospital outfit donat shared on her ig and her filming with pu, si's bodyguard bak.
Wait, so she's alive? Thank goodness! I thought she was dead. Honestly, Sawit is just such a garbage human being. If he does not end up dead or in jail, then karma and justice have not been served.

alissaax

Tomorrow will probabaly have more khun si and min.

HOPEFULLYYYY!
All those bts photos. We got since last week

And their "chating"

alissaax

Wait, so she's alive? Thank goodness! I thought she was dead. Honestly, Sawit is just such a garbage human being. If he does not end up dead or in jail, then karma and justice have not been served.
Yeah the week before maybe or before that i think... i remember posting in the thread screen shots from donats ig story in an hospital outfit and also there was a clip of her with pu calling him her boyfriend and having lunch together.

alissaax

I tried to stay off this thread but I honestly couldn't ;);)
I just watched the latest episode and it was so sad, with what happened to Mee and Sila and Min also barely got any screen time:crybaby2::crybaby2:
Helloo.. idk if ive said this to you buttt...

Welcome to the hua jai sila threadd!!!
The obsession is an incurable disease!!! :icon12:

:risas3::risas3::risas3::facepalm::fighting3::angel10::thumbup:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Tomorrow will probabaly have more khun si and min.

HOPEFULLYYYY!
All those bts photos. We got since last week

And their "chating"
Yeah, but if we think about it, they really haven't had much significant time together. Does their time on screen even equal to 1 hour at all? It's 5-10 minutes here and there. There's one episode where they didn't have any screen time at all. If it wasn't for their chemistry, I have a hard time believing Minta or Sila even love each other.

She knew him as a kid and parted ways a long time ago. As an adult there's not much to lead onto a relationship beside forced kiss here and there. The lakorn is a bit more than halfway and still they get 5 minutes of time together. This lakorn is popular based on Fern and Tor's chemistry alone...as far as their "love". It isn't well established because of the time they have together. So far, it's Minta chasing him, she gets rejected...he slept with Kwan, then she rejected him. Anyhow, I will get over it lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I pity Sawit because the boy is just lost, but let’s see how I feel later when even worse things happen also because of him. lol

I haven’t watch today’s episode yet, but it looks like we didn’t get that much screentime between Min and Sila. Hopefully tomorrow makes up for it, because we suffered only 1 episode last week and had to wait a long time for the next one.

Min and Si actually don’t have much scenes together, just screentime, when they do scenes together. Sometimes their scenes are just 1 scene but long screentime.

alissaax

Yeah, but if we think about it, they really haven't had much significant time together. Does their time on screen even equal to 1 hour at all? It's 5-10 minutes here and there. There's one episode where they didn't have any screen time at all. If it wasn't for their chemistry, I have a hard time believing Minta or Sila even love each other.

She knew him as a kid and parted ways a long time ago. As an adult there's not much to lead onto a relationship beside forced kiss here and there. The lakorn is a bit more than halfway and still they get 5 minutes of time together. This lakorn is popular based on Fern and Tor's chemistry alone...as far as their "love". It isn't well established because of the time they have together. So far, it's Minta chasing him, she gets rejected...he slept with Kwan, then she rejected him. Anyhow, I will get over it lol
Its the staring!!! My heart wont mind just staring with unspoken words between them.
Yeah people are definitely hooked because of fern and tor. Something special between them when theyre together.
Hahaha yeah there wasnt much scenes between them. i had to fast forward ... alot. to just watch their scenes. When i could have just watched the shorter highlight cuts.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Right at the middle of the drama they still get like 5-10 minutes of time together it's seemed like it's not worth it.
I understand the frustration but at the same time other ppl who are about the revenge side would be complaining that the story is missing focus on his revenge on that side. It’s just that we didn’t get the good stuff as we should be on episode 15 lol not 14 so everyone is a bit ancy. However Sawit and his mom had barely if not any focus for a couple of episodes so you have to double back and get into this part of the story as much as we could care less lol

alissaax

Based on the preview, sawit may have figured it finally. That tor is si..... si is tor.
He calls si a low dog.

But our adorable step brother is a little dummy and lost soul........So maybe not yet.

darlingyaya36

sarNie Egg
I understand the frustration but at the same time other ppl who are about the revenge side would be complaining that the story is missing focus on his revenge on that side. It’s just that we didn’t get the good stuff as we should be on episode 15 lol not 14 so everyone is a bit ancy. However Sawit and his mom had barely if not any focus for a couple of episodes so you have to double back and get into this part of the story as much as we could care less lol
Yeahh true, as frustrating as it is, it's how the story is written and there's only so much they can change as well. However, I do feel like they've actually given lots in the few minutes that Min and Sila get every other episode, or actually maybe it's because of the chemistry between the Fern and Tor idk..

alissaax

I pity Sawit because the boy is just lost, but let’s see how I feel later when even worse things happen also because of him. lol

I haven’t watch today’s episode yet, but it looks like we didn’t get that much screentime between Min and Sila. Hopefully tomorrow makes up for it, because we suffered only 1 episode last week and had to wait a long time for the next one.

Min and Si actually don’t have much scenes together, just screentime, when they do scenes together. Sometimes their scenes are just 1 scene but long screentime.
They better be prepared cause people are really ready to start burning their houses.:risas3::risas3::risas3:

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
Hi all,

My 1st post on this thread! Happy to see some old frens from the BPS thread.

Finally, a new drama that caught my eyes n heart! Huajai Sila had been soooo addictive so far. I am trying to catch up on this thread, am now at pg 71, ep6.... but couldn't wait n just had to pop over to read the latest posts on today's episode first. Tried to watch live just now n the link just hanged on me. Think I just got a total of 5 min screen time, same as what Sila n Min shared. N not that I understand Thai at all, haa~~ Still trying to find full subs for ep13. A week of Tor-turous waiting n all we got was 5 min. But thank goodness there's another episode tomorrow!

alissaax

Of course she said that...I wasn't expecting some flowery I love you hahahha. I can't watch live stupid thing lags so much I gave up.
Hahahahaaaaa:risas3::risas3:
I just love min saying it to him cause it isnt what he wants to hear..
Or any of her insults.
He should just take them cause she wont be speaking to him anymore.
:risas3::clap:

darlingyaya36

sarNie Egg
Hi all,

Finally, a new drama that caught my eyes n heart! Huajai Sila had been soooo addictive so far. I am trying to catch up on this thread, am now at pg 71, ep6.... but couldn't wait n just had to pop over to read the latest posts on today's episode first. Tried to watch live just now n the link just hanged on me. Think I just got a total of 5 min screen time, same as what Sila n Min shared. N not that I understand Thai at all, haa~~ Still trying to find full subs for ep13. A week of Tor-turous waiting n all we got was 5 min. But thank goodness there's another episode tomorrow!
Muse are still subbing the lakorn and EP13 is completely subbed now, if you'd like to get the latest subbed episodes you can donate and become a member.

alissaax

Hi all,

Hiiiii!!!! Welcome to the hua jai sila!!! The obsesssion issss an incurable disease !!!!!! :love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
You'll find recaps on the last few episodes..... somewhere in the thread later.

:clap::risas3::risas3::risas3::thumbup::angel10::fighting3::fighting3::clap: