❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Theyve been doing excellent job in pissing off people. And then throwing a bit of sweetness out.
sometimes, it's funny because they make people so mad, then they have a couple of fin scenes and the same people would be like, awwww Sila and Minta so sweet lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha could be possible... cant tell anymore how the writer is going. Anything would happen. I just dont want the same endding as the last ver.
This version have gone a way different direction its more drama... melodrama, changes many things and in the characters too. But keeping the important factors in the storyline.
last version ending was kind of lame. Nothing special for Minta. I want an ending where she deserves it not because it's all about Sila, This lakorn has been about him and Minta has been suffering, can't the girl be happy at her own ending. Stop making her cry. She doesn't need to cry from start till finish. I will take a cheesy beach scene rather than see her crying thinking Sila is dead only to end it by him telling her he is Tor now hahahah

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
last version ending was kind of lame. Nothing special for Minta. I want an ending where she deserves it not because it's all about Sila, This lakorn has been about him and Minta has been suffering, can't the girl be happy at her own ending. Stop making her cry. She doesn't need to cry from start till finish. I will take a cheesy beach scene rather than see her crying thinking Sila is dead only to end it by him telling her he is Tor now hahahah
Exactly.. im already imagine a beach ending at his resort. Seriously considering a fanfic ending.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I was hoping that the mv would actually feat fern too, just them two staring at one another.
Hahahaha:icon12::love::risas3: