❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Hello!
I'm new here in this thread! :cheer:

Since I started watching this lakorn, I have min-sila fever. I just finished the episode 15. I can't wait! :(.

I hate the fact that he slept with min's sister. If she hurts min, I'm :mad:.
Hii welcome to the hua jai sila thread
The obsession is an incurable disease!!
:icon12::love::love::risas3::thumbup::fighting3:

HS123

sarNie Egg
We already on 16 episodes and I get the feeling like we are not going to get sweet scenes between Min and Sila. The teasing, slap/kisses, and just cute scenes like that. I don't mind the revenge scenes, I would prefer them being shorter, but I don't understand the side stories like the aunt's love life. I miss the relationship Min and Sila had in the beginning, the teasing and push and pull. All there is now is crying from Min side and anger and frustration from Sila.

Yellowcarina

sarNie Egg
We already on 16 episodes and I get the feeling like we are not going to get sweet scenes between Min and Sila. The teasing, slap/kisses, and just cute scenes like that. I don't mind the revenge scenes, I would prefer them being shorter, but I don't understand the side stories like the aunt's love life. I miss the relationship Min and Sila had in the beginning, the teasing and push and pull. All there is now is crying from Min side and anger and frustration from Sila.
I agreeeeeee. All they do is cry and yell at each other :/ I still hold onto hope that with the 10 episodes left that their story develops better. There is nothing worst than a great story with leads who have explosive chemistry and nothing is done with it. I guess we will see. *crossing fingers*

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I think they made her somewhat forgave him. If she didn't, no way a back hug or holding his hand would happen whether he is Tor or not. She has to be ok with Sila as a person and what he has done to do all that. She can forgive and not forget yet it sill stings that she has to initiate anything with him. That's downplaying who Minta really is. She is sweet, pure at heart but she has integrity she doesn't sell out even if it's for Sila.

In here they make it too easy. I honestly, think they make her that way so when the willing scene comes it won't be awkward. They start to let her be soft towards him using Sawit as an excuse...and at the same time excusing Sila for sleeping with Kwan. I just don't like having Minta sell herself short because they want to justify Sila.
I think min is just trying to stop him from hurting others. Like she told him before if he was really p'tor she would want him to move on and live his new life.

HS123

sarNie Egg
I agreeeeeee. All they do is cry and yell at each other :/ I still hold onto hope that with the 10 episodes left that their story develops better. There is nothing worst than a great story with leads who have explosive chemistry and nothing is done with it. I guess we will see. *crossing fingers*
I praying that something will change between the two and we get a scene between them. At this point anything is better to me: slap/kiss, sweet kiss, hugs, or even confessions. Honestly I'm getting tired of Min holding onto Sila and him just pushing her away, harshly too. At this point I'm wishing that there will be a new guy in town to make Sila extremely jealous and he just kisses to make a point that she is his. She is innocent and sees good in everyone, and Sila is like going fast and furious revenge path, no brakes and just kicking everyone's ass. If it wasn't for their explosive chemistry and moments, I don't think I would have continued.

HS123

sarNie Egg
Looking at the new pictures of Sila and Min kinda reminds me of Anakin and Padme. Anakin goes dark and takes revenge on those killing his mother and tried to save Padme from her fate. Sila is similar by taking revenge on those who have hurt him and at the same time trying to protect Min. Min is just trying to lead Sila away from the revenge path, like Padme with Anakin from the dark side. Unfortunately, we know how Padme ended up, just don't want Min to have the same fate:sad6::facepalm:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think min is just trying to stop him from hurting others. Like she told him before if he was really p'tor she would want him to move on and live his new life.
I don't mind Minta trying to stop him because that whose she is as a person. She has this nurture side of her where she thinks she can help or heal just about anyone whether the person deserves it or not. But with Sila, she can verbalized not become physical considering the history between them. They can't make her go after him, holding his hand, hugging him only to have him pulling her off forcefully or act like he doesn't want or need it. They have spend enough time having Minta chase after him there's no need to spend another 8 episodes out of the 10 we have to do the same thing. It then becomes typical of Minta in a lakorn. Where the pra'ek can do what he wants while the n'ek will be just a character to prop up the pra'ek. She'll be used for his character advancement while the n'ek is just a pitiful character chasing him around like a shadow but nothing more. I want Minta to be better than that... she deserves better than that.