❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Also do u guys think they're gonna include the part with Ae where he gets engaged to Min? Cos that's when Sila buys her off him and it's a pivotal point of the story so... I'm confused how they're gonna do that in time. Especially as Min sees Ae for who he is now. And again, that's why the willing happened in the original so I'm guessing they're going to be changing that in this version?

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Hi guys im new to this thread and started watching just now .How are you all

The chemistry between these two is just something else .I can't wait to watch the other episodes too

Also about the hate fern keeps getting is maybe coz Fangirls get jealous of the female leads most of the time and then bash them coz they start imagining themselves opposite the male lead :risas3:
Welcome!!!! :cheer::icon12:

anniem

sarNie Adult
Also do u guys think they're gonna include the part with Ae where he gets engaged to Min? Cos that's when Sila buys her off him and it's a pivotal point of the story so... I'm confused how they're gonna do that in time. Especially as Min sees Ae for who he is now. And again, that's why the willing happened in the original so I'm guessing they're going to be changing that in this version?
A lot of changes for this version, it’s hard to tell.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I didn't watch the old version but It seems like that they change things.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The hair is kind of light. Sila usually sport darker hair though. Also, he doesn't wear an undershirt under his dress shirt. And Minta seemed to be taller next to this guy. If she stood next to Sila the top of her head would barely reach up to his shoulder not closer to his nose or chin.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I really don't care at this point if it's Sila or not. I care more if there's some romance coming up lol. I gave my one and final clue, those that likes the guessing game can guess for me too hahahha...the lakorn is almost at the end to start being mysterious about a character is almost borderline insane lol. Then again, this is the same group of writer and director that thinking teasing the viewers is cute hahhaha