❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I also think is Na'Mam.
Although still hoping that they might fake her death. But it is unlikely.
This Mam is a wonderful actress, I enjoy the fleeting expressions of her face; angry or tough or fierce under that all is many facets of the type of person she has to be in bringing up Sila. I am still hoping her death is faked & that she'll appear to make him and Thun Pirath happy again. Those scenes of Pirath & Mam in their private moments is beautiful to watch - old people too can have a romance which defies time & makes you envious of what they have. Although mistress & adulterer, their love don't look dirty but elegant and warm and gentle, that you want them to "win".

I hope it's not Mam, I really hope not. Why can't it be Kwan?

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
This Mam is a wonderful actress, I enjoy the fleeting expressions of her face; angry or tough or fierce under that all is many facets of the type of person she has to be in bringing up Sila. I am still hoping her death is faked & that she'll appear to make him and Thun Pirath happy again. Those scenes of Pirath & Mam in their private moments is beautiful to watch - old people too can have a romance which defies time & makes you envious of what they have. Although mistress & adulterer, their love don't look dirty but elegant and warm and gentle, that you want them to "win".

I hope it's not Mam, I really hope not. Why can't it be Kwan?
Hahaa a part of me is hoping its kwan but unlikely cause based on those at the filming. Its mostly those close to si and mam. Dont know why sida and wan would be there though.

Last edited:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Lol...I noticed that too. But Fern does look like she got a decent size chest when she wears certain kind of dress.

Oh, I posted chapter 4 of "Life in your hands" but I think it's a tad bit long of a chapter lol. I went over it and I didn't think it was ever going to end hahhah. I'm not used to long chapter :)
Fern looks like she's "budding" hahaha, she kind of blossomed from the start of the story, so much innocence in her face but when you really look she has a nice built & sexy what with the hair & all she is sensuous & luscious but not in a blatant way, you need to keep a watch. I see her eyes are beautiful, they're like a little doe with the softness of feelings in them, many emotions, her mouth is small and natural. Take another look at that kiss in the pool! Fern IS busty! Her curves are all in the right places! So she is the perfect petite & adorable heroine to suit our dear Sila.

alissaax

Fern looks like she's "budding" hahaha, she kind of blossomed from the start of the story, so much innocence in her face but when you really look she has a nice built & sexy what with the hair & all she is sensuous & luscious but not in a blatant way, you need to keep a watch. I see her eyes are beautiful, they're like a little doe with the softness of feelings in them, many emotions, her mouth is small and natural. Take another look at that kiss in the pool! Fern IS busty! Her curves are all in the right places! So she is the perfect petite & adorable heroine to suit our dear Sila.
Not going to lie.. i continuously stare at her ass. :facepalm::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

anniem

sarNie Adult
She got good body figure even she is small. Love it love it.
e

alissaax

Shes really glows on camera... and completely something special about her appearance through the screen that captivating. Just like what the producers that did the judging for the rak fun thalob contest said about her.