❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
One more time, i want to hear your voice.
I still miss you always. I don't know where have you gone.
But my wish with tears. I don't know if you'll hear it.
I'm waiting every moment for you to come back.....

Screenshot_20190604-014339_Thai TV HD 2019.jpg

alissaax

http://instagr.am/p/ByQH5xSgWh6/
Can anyone translate what Typhoon commented and what was Fern’s reply?
I used IG translate and Typhoon said something like :

View attachment 36195
The translation is right. He said keng mak jiew. Like really good/talented. Jiew is her nickname by her fans then tor saw it on twitter started teasing and calling her that on set so the entire cast and staff calls her jiew. jiew means tiny. Fern said RIP ka khun ae

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
The translation is right. He said keng mak jiew. Like really good/talented. Jiew is her nickname by her fans then tor saw it on twitter started teasing and calling her that on set so the entire cast and staff calls her jiew. jiew means tiny. Fern said RIP ka khun ae
Thanks! Lmao the nickname stuck, it’s fitting cause she’s so tiny and cute!
I laughed at the rip bit tho :risas3:

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I don’t remember the last time I was so emotionally invested in a drama but dang, the last 5 mins of episode 25 had my heart breaking. Tor did such a great job displaying his emotions even I got emotional with him, superb acting on his part!

Side note: I caved and watched O Negative on Netflix and I thought I was going to like Tor’s character but mid-way I was not his biggest fan. So glad HJS is making me look the other way and like him still hahaha

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
หัวใจศิลา Episode 25 recaps

Sida scene
Sawit is calling. Hello. Ae. I told you, didn't I, to not use your cell to call me? I don't want the police to track your cell signal. (Tor) Hello, Sida. Tor! How are you using my son's cell? However you used my people's cell. I used your people's cell the same way since I realized what you're going to do to my heart. Do you think that I'll allow your heart to lure me.(Shows that he has Ae) and walk away easily? (Ae) Let go of me! Ouch! You can't do anything to me, Tor! And you won't die well! (Sida) Sawit. Mom. Kill him! Don't be afraid exchange my heart for yours. And after that you and I will settle this. I'm vengeful towards you for killing my mother. Killing my aunt. As for you you're vengeful that I destroyed your life. Stop involving others now. Let this end between you and I. (Sida) And where will you exchange your heart....for mine? (Shows Min and Kwan) I'll have my people contact you. Fine. (The calls ends). (Tor looks at Ae, Sida looks at Min and Kwan).

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
หัวใจศิลา Episode 25 Recaps

Tor get's to a abandon warehouse, Tor in a van, waiting. (He makes at call) Where are you now? I hope you won't keep your son and I waiting. (Sida, get's there) I'm here. Let my son out for the car. So I'll believe that you're not playing any tricks. (Bak) Get out! Hurry! Sit down! Sit down! Sawit is here. Hand over Min. (Sida men) Show me Sawit's face first. (Bak) Take Min out first. (She has other men watching Bak) (another one of her men) Hello, Sida. I'm not sure if it's Sawit or not. 'Cos they won't show his face. (Min is in the car with Sida) (Sida) He won't show Sawit's face? Yeah. Then drag Mingkwan out andd shoot her for Tor to see that another corpse will die 'cos of him. Alright. (Min is crying :sad6: ) Come. Go! Get out! Come out! (Bak) Mingkwan. (Kwan) Please don't hurt me! Please let me go! I beg you! Please let me go! Let me go! (The guy has a guy) Please let me go! Please don't do anything to me! (Bak) No! (the guy) If you won't show his face then she'll die! (Kwan hit's one of the guys then runs they try and get her, she bumps another one, Bak shots at them) (Guy) Hey! Follow her! (Bak) Hey! (Then runs after them) (Ae is on the ground tied up and bag over his head) (One guy shoots at Kwan) Hey! stop! (Kwan) Please don't hurt me. Take her. Let go! Go! Go! (Bak has one of the guy's at gunpoint) Hey! (Now Bak is beating them up) (Bak) Mingkwan. Mingkwan. Kwan. Please wait first. You. You're working for Tor. He ordered you to kill me, didn't he? (She runs again) Kwan, wait. Calm down first. Si didn't order me to come kill you. He ordered me to come help you. I don't believe you. You're lying! Wait. (She runs a bit again) I'm speaking the truth. Si knew Sida would use you in place of Min, so he had me bring a fake Sawit (Oh wow he was a fake one) as a lure for you. It's not true. I don't believe you. Tor is angry at me for luring Min here. So he's ordering you to come kidnap and rape me as revenge, right? Isn't that right? I don't believe you. Kwan. Don't think that others are bad like you. (Go Bak) Lemme tell you something Si doesn't have to hurt you like that, 'cos what you did to Min he'll let the law handle you. But if it was before then he wouldn't have let the law handle you. But after Si has Min she's asked him to change his thinking. You should be thanking the sister that you hate. (Kwan fall's to her knee's, Bak unties her) Let's go. Get up. Careful. Let's go. Carefully walk. (he help's her out)

alissaax

Editor oak shared a short clip than ask people to guess what song he may have used if he didnt this song, dome's wish with tears.
And a fan guessed ben's yeu. Hold back.

alissaax

Remember while khun si was crying his heart amd tears out for his nong min. Nong min bts was with her beloved sister miss kwan watching the drama airing......
:risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :facepalm: