❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I think the BTS between them would be funny and sweet. Also, Film will be sharing some good IG pictures considering they are super close. The comfort level with them would be off the chart.
Agreeee! I'm so excited i want it to happen really soon but it seems it might be the end of the year.

alissaax

Everyone should go and watch this FMV of Huajai Sila !!! Pretty much summarises the entire lakorn - im so sick of people who accuse Sila as sexually harassing Min without knowing the behind story cause of the forced kisses scenes

Damn thats a really good edited video

alissaax

Why would it be the end of the year? Is that when the potential project would start?
Fern mention recently we'll meet again end of the year. I forgot when she said it though. It was either her ig live during the time she stuck in the traffic for almost 3 hrs or a clip from somewhere.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Fern mention recently we'll meet again end of the year. I forgot when she said it though. It was either her ig live during the time she stuck in the traffic for almost 3 hrs or a clip from somewhere.
Oh okay.

alissaax

Ikr!! Istg so many ppl are interested to know about HSJ after watching the video
More people to love our khun si and minta.

The amount of people that will be searching for everything hua jai sila related.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
haven’t been on thread for awhile lol
Anyways did anyone notice in last episode
When kwan said to sila “if you hurt my sister you’ll answer to me”.
Sila’s Face hahahaha that boy didn’t care still.

alissaax

Guys its happeninggg fern had a workshop with 5 actors and they obviously chose someone.

Film was definitely one of the 5 and probably tong too, he was paired with milly in sai ruk sai sawat.

It bettttter be film!

alissaax

These comments about tor and fern becoming a real couple are hilarious.
Some people just dont know when to stop.
:clap: :angel10: :fighting3::facepalm::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::confused12: