❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
@YingSheng are you referring to the slower song when Mintha was walking to the old house?

Man, I wonder how Sila got into Mintha's room. He has to be invited into the house or else I don't see him climbing a window to get in. I can see him sneaking into the old house but going into her room is a bit difficult.
Yes, the slower song when Mintha walked away after being abuse by Kwan.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Episode 7 was good. I barely forward the episode because we got more Sila-Min screen time. lol I seriously love their scenes together so far. I wish her dad had not interrupt them at the small house. Wonder what would've happened then. lol But I love how he did the shushing gesture by putting his index finger on his mouth before putting it on hers then proceeded to touch the side of her face before leaving. I love his love of hugging (more like manhandling) her every time they encounter one another. *Swooonnn* lol Tor is too natural as Sila. I love it. lol And those tears! T_T
I agree with Min though. If Sila had not tried to seduce Kwan for revenge, their relationship would've never got this bad. I think that Kwan and Min were okay with each other before Sila came into the picture. At least their relationship was not that bad since Kwan said somewhere along the line that she was just tolerating Min. But it is what it is. I can't wait for Sila to start chasing after Min. I'm in need of some drama like that. lol

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Watching episode 7.

Oh these words hurt each other, they both were crying :(.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
For the locker kiss I am going to try and catch it live lol. I wonder if we have a 3rd kiss in one scene. And if tomorrow he takes Kwan out then we should also get the scene where he slammed Mintha to the car because it looks like he has the same outfit on. And it looked to be at Mintha's workplace.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
For the locker kiss I am going to try and catch it live lol. I wonder if we have a 3rd kiss in one scene. And if tomorrow he takes Kwan out then we should also get the scene where he slammed Mintha to the car because it looks like he has the same outfit on. And it looked to be at Mintha's workplace.
ME TOO! I'm going to try catching it live as well... let's hope that I don't get caught because of the smiles and grinning at work since it will be working hours when this airs.... Sigh... Its not like I never watch lakorns during work hours. Although, i did get caught once cause my face expresion was a dead give away.... Episode 8 is too good to wait until I get off work...