❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Im getting sleepy but i want to see tonights ep and the preview for next week

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
LOL The way way she got caught in the locker room. I can’t believe he stripped all the way down to his gray undergarment. Please send me those pictures you took too, Min! I need it for research purposes. lol I was hoping he’ll pop up behind her instead but I guess not. I swear, all these two ever do is argue and break each other’s heart with hurtful words but us as the viewers are more hurt. lol I love assertive and possessive Sila. Min never learns. I love the way she hits him. It’s funny. HAHA. But oh my gosh, they got caught arguing in the bathroom by Kwan! I’m done. Here comes more trouble for Min.

I still can’t believe Sila would risk it all by sleeping with Kwan just to prove her wrong. Like, no pity whatsoever for him when he loses Min. He should be happy and grateful that Min still even loved him and took him back at the end.
I just remembered why I hate watching lakorns live. Their commercial breaks are soooo long.

Last edited: