❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That was one long forceful kiss...it feels like each kiss he makes it a little big longer lol.

Fern as Mintha is a horrible spy just as Fang was. If those two join hands they would never get their suspect hahahh

It's kind of bittersweet when Mintha called him Khun Sila. But at this point I don't think she fully give up yet. She kind of let go when she gave him the harmonica back because that's what Mintha kept as a connection to their past. And only when he slept with Kwan did she fully let go of him.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

Mam: I heard you went to excercise at the fitness
Si: So my life almost doesnt have any privacy anymore.
Mam: Maybe if you act like good person than I won't bother with your life. But what day by day you're like thug/gangster and having fight with whomever you want
Si: What do you think I had a problem with Sawit because I'm acting like a thug/gangster
Mam: Whatever the reason I still don't agree, because you're crossing the line I've given you
Si: But he said and insulted my aunt, I didn't kill him is already fortunate. I'm going make them pay. I'm willing to let the person I love, hate me. But I'll never allow anyone to insult, touch or hurt those I love.
Mam: Si, no matter what I don't agree. Even if you love me. But love can be expressed in many ways
Si: I know but sometimes my love can't be expressed out directly because it will cause the one love to be hurt too. And if it's like that, I'm willing to be hated.
Mam: Do you mean me or someone else?
Si: Please excuse me
Mam: Wait, is my nephew in love right now?
Si: Yes, that's right. I'm in love with this one woman. I've loved for a long time...Loved for 20 years
Mam: Don't pretend to talk like this, I'm happy that you're in love
Si: But it's not possible, there only people that say I'm heartless, that a person like me is unable to love anyone.
Mam: But if you're able to love me, than you're able to love someone else too. But you won't love because you're more vengeful. Si, come here... you can see what kind of son sida has. Even if you don't do anything to her, one day she'll be hurt by her own son. Stop the revenge already, Si... And allow karma to get to them. And you should use the time that you have, follow the feelings of your heart before everything is too late.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Did y'all see the look on Sila's face when Kwan walked in on him and Mintha. He has such worried almost scared expression. He was worried that Mintha might get hit by Kwan again. But I thought that was interesting. Because when it comes to Mintha no matter how brave and vengeful he wants to come across if she's hurt he can't hide his feelings.

Nature100

sarNie Hatchling

Mam: Maybe if you act like good person than I won't bother with your life. But what day by day you're like thug/gangster and having fight with whomever you want
Si: What do you think I had a problem with Sawit because I'm acting like a thug/gangster
Mam: Whatever the reason I still don't agree, because you're crossing the line I've given you
Si: But he said and insulted my aunt, I didn't kill him is already fortunate. I'm going make them pay. I'm willing to let the person I love, hate me. But I'll never allow anyone to insult, touch or hurt those I love.
Mam: Si, no matter what I don't agree. Even if you love me. But love can be expressed in many ways
Si: I know but sometimes my love can't be expressed out directly because it will cause the one love to be hurt too. And if it's like that, I'm willing to be hated.
Si: Yes, that's right. I'm in love with this one woman. I've loved for a long time...Loved for 20 years
Si: But it's not possible, there only people that say I'm heartless, that a person like me is unable to love anyone.
Mam: But if you're able to love me, than you're able to love someone else too. But you won't love because you're more vengeful. Si, come here... you can see what kind of son sida has. Even if you don't do anything to her, one day she'll be hurt by her own son. Stop the revenge already, Si... And allow karma to get to them. And you should use the time that you have, follow the feelings of your heart before everything is too late.
Thnk u very much fr the translation

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I’m confused. How old is Sila supposed to be? He said he’s been in love with Min for 20 years now but what’s his real age supposed to be? I know Tor said Sila is much older than his real life age, which is 25. Hmm.

But anyways, I can’t wait for the forehead kiss next week!!! Ahhh!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Thanks for the translation.