❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
PREVIEW FOR EP 9

Kwan: Are you really trying to snatch him from me, Min?!

Min: From now on I'll stop forcing you to be P'Tor because you are not MY P'Tor. (key word, she said "my" P'Tor)

Sida sis: You're messing with my husband!

Aunt Mam: You dare slap me?!

Looks like LOTS OF DRAMA. I guess Min was beat up by Kwan, so she confronts Sila and tells him she'll leave him alone now. The way she walks pass him but subtly touches him... and he looks at her walking away. ANGST.
Thank-you.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Damn Tor...you're so hot standing at the balcony at the end of the episode. - I'm actually really liking the OST for this - the get out of my head song is really catchy.

I am watching this too.... wasn't planning on it but the kissing teaser got me. Now I am watching every interview on Tor Thanapope. LOL. He is so hot as Sila.:nut: :love:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I am watching this too.... wasn't planning on it but the kissing teaser got me. Now I am watching every interview on Tor Thanapope. LOL. He is so hot as Sila.:nut: :love:
Look and stare but no touch! The man is taken. :risas3::love::icon12::icon12::love:
Welcome to the hua jai sila thread.
The obsession is a incurable disease spreading rapidly........Symptoms will vary from person to person. :icon12::thumbup:

alissaax

Damn Tor...you're so hot standing at the balcony at the end of the episode. - I'm actually really liking the OST for this - the get out of my head song is really catchy.
That scene he was so hot. But i dont like the track get you out

alissaax

Lol...if I was Tor I would be writing lots of beautiful words hahhaha. I know it's acting but some scenes are a little uncomfortable to watch when it looks realistic :naughty2:
Im going to translate them later cause i cant stop thinking about it

byebye

sarNie OldFart
We originally are probably here for different reasons but end up loving the lakorn for similar reasons. I'm a hopeless romantic and this is just the lakorn to satisfy that side of me.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Im going to translate them later cause i cant stop thinking about it
It's probably something sweet lol. I swear I can never date a celebrity because I don't have the heart to watch them do kissing scenes. And if I do, I probably be like...why can you kiss me this way or that way hahhaha and end up breaking up for it lol.

Oh, Tor so sorry buddy but there's no way you can ever go back and play a love stricken teenager again. You own Sila now...beside you are simply hotter as Sila:naughty2:

alissaax

It's probably something sweet lol. I swear I can never date a celebrity because I don't have the heart to watch them do kissing scenes. And if I do, I probably be like...why can you kiss me this way or that way hahhaha and end up breaking up for it lol.

Oh, Tor so sorry buddy but there's no way you can ever go back and play a love stricken teenager again. You own Sila now...beside you are simply hotter as Sila:naughty2:
He's done so many young teenager that those characteristics stuck with him but he's able to be sila a much mature older man beyond his own age too. Just shows how talent he is and the way he's able to just tear up so emotionally and cry.:icon12::love:

alissaax

We'll find out when i decide to sit and dedicate time to translate them.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sila has loved her for 20 years and in his heart he has never let go of her. Now that he has a chance to have her in his life again, come hell and high water there's no way he'll repeat history twice. Poor Mintha, she can start denying him all she wants she'll find out soon that he's just as eager to be near her as she's eager to be away from him. Hmmm...can't wait for the cat and mouse chase lol

alissaax

Sila has loved her for 20 years and in his heart he has never let go of her. Now that he has a chance to have her in his life again, come hell and high water there's no way he'll repeat history twice. Poor Mintha, she can start denying him all she wants she'll find out soon that he's just as eager to be near her as she's eager to be away from him. Hmmm...can't wait for the cat and mouse chase lol
I'm like thinking was he actually talking about him loving min for 20 years or he was joking to mam and refering to his aunt. Unless he was living with the evil step mother and son for 5 and then disappeared for like 15 years.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
That is so true nod.