❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I wished he would do it in front of Kwan...later down the road he does help Mintha when Kwan hits her but what I would give for him to kiss Mintha like he does in the locker room in front of Kwan.
Oh you wont be disappointed!!! Because she sees them kissing passsionately and pulls si away then attacks min for "stealing her man" ....bii..tch..... he isnt even yours

alissaax

That's why I want the baby to survive...I think both went through a lot to be together and the baby would bring them so much joy.
Hopefully they doo cause they added things and change things with time

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Oh you wont be disappointed!!! Because she sees them kissing passsionate and pulls si away then attacks min for "stealing her man" ....bii..tch..... he isnt even yours
That's at the beach...I want it now hahhaha just to escalate her craziness.

alissaax

That's at the beach...I want it now hahhaha just to escalate her craziness.
Yeah the passionate kiss i mention in spoiler that might happen is at the beach which means it scenes they filmed this weeek... that might air next week.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Wow while I was sleeping you guys go passed 100 pages :).

Omgggggg. :thumbup::icon12::icon12::love::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12:
A PASSSSIONNNATEE KISSSSS NEXT WEEEK MAYBE................ AND KHUN SI SAYS TO MIN THAT HE'LL BE MIN'S P'TOR FOR HER..... THEN HE CONFESSSES AFTER HER DROWNING THAT HE'S HER P'TOR, HE'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER.
OMG, I can't wait:icon12::love:

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
What kitkat mentioned was from another lakorn. Sila did get shot in the old version but no way they would kill him off because he is the main character of all main characters in here lol. I do want them to change it to where Mintha didn't cry her eyes out and think Sila is dead. It feels like she mourns him too many time. First, she thought her P' Tor was gone when they were younger, then Sila presumed dead only for him to come back and tell her, Sila is gone and he's Tor hahhaah. Give them a nice beach scene or somewhere romantic instead of her crying for her man.
Thank you for clarification...almost cried. Cannot do anymore SE that I put myself through in last cdrama I just watched..lol. Will be spamming shortly going to binge watch and catch up to you girls/ladies over this weekend!!! My guilty pleasure is always these slap kiss lakorn. And didn't watch the old version so will enjoy this one. Seeing the bts and teasers are intriguing...but I havent been piqued by Tor "looks" yet but I guess have to watch him fully in action. Maybe his charm will come through 555

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Thank you for clarification...almost cried. Cannot do anymore SE that I put myself through in last cdrama I just watched..lol. Will be spamming shortly going to binge watch and catch up to you girls/ladies over this weekend!!! My guilty pleasure is always these slap kiss lakorn. And didn't watch the old version so will enjoy this one. Seeing the bts and teasers are intriguing...but I havent been piqued by Tor "looks" yet but I guess have to watch him fully in action. Maybe his charm will come through 555
Tor didn't grab my attention when I came into this thread. The picture of Fern and him together, Fern was the one I wanted to see and decided to check this lakorn out for her. Tor has this restless charm though. He isn't in your face good looking and a bunch of us agreed he's on the thinner side but by the end of first episode I was totally sold on him. He made Sila irresistible. His acting paved the way to not have me so focused on those tiny flaws of his. And of course, his chemistry with Fern is just amazing. What I like about Tor as an actor, he is smooth in his transition from nonchalant to angry and to being emotional without distracting from the moment. There's no hiccups. And I think he has this hidden beauty...the more you look at him the better he gets lol. Not to add, I love the way he's dressed in here.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am so looking forward to the harmonica scene. In the old version, it happened right after the gym where Sila dropped Kwan off at home and Mintha stopped in front of his car. She handed the harmonica to him but he didn't take it and threw it on the ground and ran off. Sila picked the harmonica up.. and Kwan hit Mintha afterward.

It seemed the new version Kwan hit Mintha first...and it looks like Sila took Kwan out to dinner or something and dropped her off at home at night probably where Mintha met Sila (just guessing lol). And they might keep her throwing the harmonica on the ground because it means more that way then just to hand it to him...though Sila might not accept it because he's too shock to react.

alissaax

I am so looking forward to the harmonica scene. In the old version, it happened right after the gym where Sila dropped Kwan off at home and Mintha stopped in front of his car. She handed the harmonica to him but he didn't take it and threw it on the ground and ran off. Sila picked the harmonica up.. and Kwan hit Mintha afterward.

It seemed the new version Kwan hit Mintha first...and it looks like Sila took Kwan out to dinner or something and dropped her off at home at night probably where Mintha met Sila (just guessing lol). And they might keep her throwing the harmonica on the ground because it means more that way then just to hand it to him...though Sila might not accept it because he's too shock to react.
Omfffgggu just remembered a scene infront of her house she walks away from him and it was late... will try find it on ig