❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So curious why he had to sneak into her room
I am more curious why Kwan let him out of her sight in her house with Mintha still around. And when he's at the house was Kwan out of town? No way, he can easily sneak into Mintha's room with both mom and daughter let their prized procession near their rival. I would guess, the reason he went through that length is because Mintha have been ignoring him and last resort is to sneak into her room where she can't easily make a scene or else people will know they were in a room together hahaha. Sila is pretty smart in his plans. We approve :risas3::risas3:

anniem

sarNie Adult
Yes, I’m very curios as well... maybe he is too eager to see her due to her commitment of staying away from him.
I am more curious why Kwan let him out of her sight in her house with Mintha still around. And when he's at the house was Kwan out of town? No way, he can easily sneak into Mintha's room with both mom and daughter let their prized procession near their rival. I would guess, the reason he went through that length is because Mintha have been ignoring him and last resort is to sneak into her room where she can't easily make a scene or else people will know they were in a room together hahaha. Sila is pretty smart in his plans. We approve :risas3::risas3:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
She probably planning her wedding

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She probably planning her wedding
Hahhaha...I wouldn't doubt it. And her honeymoon. So, in the summary that you translated, Sila stated the room was decorated toward Mintha's taste rather than Kwan. If Sila hired someone to decorate he must have Mintha in mind knowing it is she that is going to end up living there. No way Kwan would approve of such a plan if she had seen the room first lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yes, I’m very curios as well... maybe he is too eager to see her due to her commitment of staying away from him.
He has to have some tricks up his sleeve. Once Mintha made up her mind she doesn't care about P"Tor" anymore he was eager to insert himself in her life.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
He had to see her:risas3:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Hahhaha...I wouldn't doubt it. And her honeymoon. So, in the summary that you translated, Sila stated the room was decorated toward Mintha's taste rather than Kwan. If Sila hired someone to decorate he must have Mintha in mind knowing it is she that is going to end up living there. No way Kwan would approve of such a plan if she had seen the room first lol.
He tells her it was just an excuse to make her work for him...

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I fear there won't be much of Tor and Min because of the preview --> I feel like it will show Sila trying to plot his revenge towards Sida and Khun Pirath because of Maem.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wonder which video of them is going to hit a million. So far all 3 kissing videos have reached a million. It's funny when there's a video of them both kissing or not generally gets a million views. It's good people enjoy and taking notice of them. Fern mostly, I hope she gets some love her way. She's just as good.