❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lamo at Sila...in front of Minta's hahahha he's so darn funny when he does the chasing. He's like I won't touch you but I'll just block your way :risas3::risas3:

He's so adorable hiding his hands behind his back. When she moved to get away from him he almost reach out to touch her but end up using it against the fence to block her instead:risas3: he was trying to be a good boy...but we know he eventually will fail with her.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I swear the scenes he was following her is adorable... especially infront of her house. There wasnt even a kiss on the beach!!!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The way they slowmotion when he carry her hahahahaa.:icon12::icon12::icon12::love::love:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I swear the scenes he was following her is adorable... especially infront of her house. There wasnt even a kiss on the beach!!!
Minta was savage too...when she says she was done with him...she meant it. The way she closed the gate without thinking twice and then the music play....it was perfect. The song sounds so pretty and fitting to the scene. Sila got a lot of work to do but it takes a while to catch up to Minta cause he keeps on tripping himself with Kwan.

That's unfortunate, I thought the beach scene in the old version was a good little understanding between them and the slap and kiss was rather cute. I like that Fang slapped Bie many times until she was afraid of slapping him anymore. And then she touched his cheek instead...that would have been a sweet scene to leave in.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I love love Minta in here...she has that settled temper about her. When she was talking to Sila in front of her house, you can clearly see she's frustrated with him yet her voice is low, even tone. But that's her thing, she handled Sila well with that personality. That's why when she talks he gives her his attention and just stare at her and listen carefully to her words.