❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

SnailKC

Too young to die.
It drives me crazy that in the preview Sila just stands there and watchs Kwan hurt Min and then drop her into water. That's not love for more than 20years and his so-called protection for Min. It makes me feel a little sick about Sila.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
What!? they didn't keep the part where min slaps sila multiple times?!! no....I was looking forward to that scene!

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Ha! They couldnt keep the scene where she slaps him multiple times and they kissed. But, they kept the scene where dumbass Sila just stands there watching her get beat and drowns! He could have at least tried to stop Kwan. I'm so upset at Sila. Hope he gets the worst from Min after this, he deserves a good slap or two!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ha! They couldnt keep the scene where she slaps him multiple times and they kissed. But, they kept the scene where dumbass Sila just stands there watching her get beat and drowns! He could have at least tried to stop Kwan. I'm so upset at Sila. Hope he gets the worst from Min after this, he deserves a good slap or two!
That's where they will give us the bed hugging scene lol. As I've mentioned, this new Sila isn't immune to some dumb ass moments when it comes to Kwan. But I just feel it might be less, beside Tor makes Sila so likeable I forgives some of his minor flaws. And they make Minta a smudge stronger than the previous version...the only problem with her is, they still keep her loyalty to her ungrateful sister.

SnailKC

Too young to die.
He disappoint me a lot

SnailKC

Too young to die.
That's where they will give us the bed hugging scene lol. As I've mentioned, this new Sila isn't immune to some dumb ass moments when it comes to Kwan. But I just feel it might be less, beside Tor makes Sila so likeable I forgives some of his minor flaws. And they make Minta a smudge stronger than the previous version...the only problem with her is, they still keep her loyalty to her ungrateful sister.
In the preview she tries to fight back though

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Yes. I think the deep rooted issue is that she keeps wanting/craving that sister relationship and bond with Kwan. And Kwan said, I never saw you as a sister in the preview. That probably hurt her alot. But the problem is she never saw her as a sister ever before, only as someone less than and beneath her. But Min keeps trying.. She sees her and her step mom as family, despite how much they take advantage of her and how much they beat her up. What I dont like is that she blames Sila for everything. I mean, he does play a part, she just never saw how truly messed up her sis is.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It drives me crazy that in the preview Sila just stands there and watchs Kwan hurt Min and then drop her into water. That's not love for more than 20years and his so-called protection for Min. It makes me feel a little sick about Sila.
The only problem with that is it's only the beginning. Remember, Fern said we will feel pity for Minta and Sila. Minta, I can understand though not so much Sila. I don't know where the pity comes from besides from time to time feeling sorry that Minta didn't leave him for good hahaha.

This is just my guess, but they will write Sila this way...each time he watched Kwan beat up Minta he'll seek her out, feel bad and apologize for putting her through it then it's rinse and repeat. The writer will have to change Minta's thinking if they want to change Sila. She has to tell him that apologizing to her and feeling bad she's being abused after the fact isn't worth her time anymore. If not, the pattern of Sila's behavior is rather obvious when it comes to the sisters.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yes. I think the deep rooted issue is that she keeps wanting/craving that sister relationship and bond with Kwan. And Kwan said, I never saw you as a sister in the preview. That probably hurt her alot. But the problem is she never saw her as a sister ever before, only as someone less than and beneath her. But Min keeps trying.. She sees her and her step mom as family, despite how much they take advantage of her and how much they beat her up.
That's the good yet bad side of Minta. She's want so badly to have a whole family she'll do anything they want and love them unconditionally. It's her major flaws that drive me crazy. In the old version at one point, I wanted Kwan to keep beating Minta because as she got up from a good beating she smirked and literally asked for me. I was so mad, I was like hit her back don't just stand there and smile like you wanted more. But unfortunately, that who she is and this new version they didn't correct that.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
He just watches her get beat and drowned? Ugh, how useless. Man, I really hope she does not forgive him for a while. I know everyone wants a willing scene, I do too, but I hope it either happens quite a few episodes down the line after he's earned some forgiveness. Or have it be a situation similar to Jee and Satit in Khuen Cheevit, where she agrees to but regrets it after and avoids him at all costs. Because he deserves to suffer. If the friend doesn't become a love rival, I hope someone does.

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I might skipped the drowing part tomorrow lol. Honestly, they could have made the beach scene a bit more romantic before Queen Evil decides to show her face.
I might skip it too. And then watch the after part when he saves her.. Lol! I know Minta wants a whole family so bad.. Hopefully they keep her baby in this one and we get to see her Sila and their baby in a happy epilogue.. We at least need that after all the heartbreak.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He just watches her get beat and drowned? Ugh, how useless. Man, I really hope she does not forgive him for a while. I know everyone wants a willing scene, I do too, but I hope it either happens quite a few episodes down the line after he's earned some forgiveness. Or have it be a situation similar to Jee and Satit in Khuen Cheevit, where she agrees to but regrets it after and avoids him at all costs. Because he deserves to suffer. If the friend doesn't become a love rival, I hope someone does.
I actually love the part after they slept together because she did leave Sila and made him run after her barefoot. That scene they better keep or I'll be pissed. Sila does a lot of stuff where it's hard to see where Minta would forgive him but there's really no changing the person that she is. If she can love Kwan for all the mess and hardship she puts her through she can love and forgive Sila for a lot of things. Sigh, Minta...