❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
He just watches her get beat and drowned? Ugh, how useless. Man, I really hope she does not forgive him for a while. I know everyone wants a willing scene, I do too, but I hope it either happens quite a few episodes down the line after he's earned some forgiveness. Or have it be a situation similar to Jee and Satit in Khuen Cheevit, where she agrees to but regrets it after and avoids him at all costs. Because he deserves to suffer. If the friend doesn't become a love rival, I hope someone does.
In the old ver he doesnt become a love rival but once Min gets pregnant she asks him to be the father and he agrees. Sila is really hurt by this and gets jealous. There are also some scenes with Sathit that make him upset, but they are few. I remember in the old version Min almost ends up marrying Sathit at one point. Dont know how that'll play out.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I might skip it too. And then watch the after part when he saves her.. Lol! I know Minta wants a whole family so bad.. Hopefully they keep her baby in this one and we get to see her Sila and their baby in a happy epilogue.. We at least need that after all the heartbreak.
It's simply just one of those lakorn where everyone kind of gets to you at one point or the other but we somehow will still stick to it through heartache and all. If Fern and Tor didn't have this addicting chemistry I might want someone to strangle Sila a long time ago But they are so good together I just ignore some of Sila's stupidity and Minta's loyalty to everyone lol

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
these nang eks...loving their step sisters too much...tsk tsk. thank goodness they added the getsunova song...I really disliked the English song can't get you out of my mind? they kept playing.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
In the old ver he doesnt become a love rival but once Min gets pregnant she asks him to be the father and he agrees. Sila is really hurt by this and gets jealous. There are also some scenes with Sathit that make him upset, but they are few. I remember in the old version Min almost ends up marrying Sathit at one point. Dont know how that'll play out.
In the old version the co-worker became involved in her life during the beach stay. It was him that took Minta out of Sila's arms after he rescued her and has been more into her since then. In this version they probably forgot that Minta can have someone beside Sila lol. They need to crank up the relationship of Minta and her co-worker like 2 episodes ago.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I remember someone mentioning that bit about Min and Sawit, but that seems so odd with the current relationship Sawit and Min have.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yes, he was like a mile away from them just watching the whole thing go down.
A mile away, it's not as bad. Bie was standing right there and he couldn't even do anything. But my question is, in the new version why do they make Sila looked as if he saw a ghost everytime Kwan walked in on him and Minta. He's so scared that Minta will get hurt and knows she will but his reactions has been like a snail to prevent anything hahhaha sometimes he's useless when it comes to all 3 of them in the same place

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
A mile away, it's not as bad. Bie was standing right there and he couldn't even do anything. But my question is, in the new version why do they make Sila looked as if he saw a ghost everytime Kwan walked in on him and Minta. He's so scared that Minta will get hurt and knows she will but his reactions has been like a snail to prevent anything hahhaha sometimes he's useless when it comes to all 3 of them in the same place
Yes, he gets so confused! Hahaha. Hes like, if I help Min, Kwan wont trust me. If I help Kwan, Min would hate me more. His face when Kwan popped up at the end of ep 11 was hilarious. He was so shocked.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ok, so finally saw the preview...maybe some invisible superhero is holding Sila back preventing him from moving...cause the man seem rooted in his spot unable to move. Was he even paying attention to them fighting at all? His form was a bit blurry so wasn't sure if he was standing sideways or looking directly at them. But he seemed like he's in his own little world enjoying the fight between the sisters and see whichever one goes into the water first :fighting3::risas3::risas3:

anniem

sarNie Adult
There was no kissing scene at the beach, so hope he will add hugging scene of Sila and Minta on the bed next EP.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That's why I believe the bed hugging scene is Minta. It's just like his pattern so far. Minta might be under the weather after almost drown and didn't get out of bed so he went to her room. Anyhow, whatever I just want Sila to suffer a bit at this point. Beside, I like him better when Minta is the one that act like she doesn't care lol

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I didn't finish the episode but I just watched the clips and I totally did not know they were playing Getsunova's other song with Younghom. Not that I mind, I was caught off guard.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
That's why I believe the bed hugging scene is Minta. It's just like his pattern so far. Minta might be under the weather after almost drown and didn't get out of bed so he went to her room. Anyhow, whatever I just want Sila to suffer a bit at this point. Beside, I like him better when Minta is the one that act like she doesn't care lol
I think it is Min to.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
I understand everyone being annoyed that he was just standing there but seriously I’m not gonna get mad at him at all because he’s screwed either way. He gets between them and defends Mintha, she’ll get even more hurt when he isn’t around and he almost has Kwan just where he wants her. At the end tho, he has to save her so obviously that’s his breaking point and he emotionally struggles with it every time. It’s not like he enjoys it, he just can’t get in between them, too much risk for his plan to backfire and for Min to be even more hurt.

I honestly thought there scenes today made more sense and more of a genuine build up. I liked that they hadn’t genuinely kissed yet as it would have been for nothing as Kwan would have ruined it. I like the progression of this version over Bie & Fang. Its just so not over the top in how they both react to one another and how they deal with their true feelings.

Kwan is just another eye roll so I could care less about Sila and Kwan scenes, what gets me through their moments is knowing that he really doesn’t give a flying $&#% and that no matter what he does Min has a way to get under his skin but in a good way, They really do care for one another and I appreciate the director and writer giving these two characters a little more time before their WILLING scene!!!!

The sound track I’m loving, so great! Tomorrow’s episode I’ll enjoy just because I’m sure the staff know what makes fans happy. More Sila/Tor and Min scenes ughhhh love it. Can’t be more obsessed with this drama. I’m serious!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I haven't seen today's episode yet, so I can't really say much either. I agree that it's disappointing to an extent, but I think him staying rooted instead of helping shows his imperfectness despite how "perfect" his character is supposed to be. He wouldn't be Sila without the flaws (in front of Minta). lol But i'm so mad. I can't find the raw version of today's episode yet. T_T

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Watching Episode 11.

Sila(sees Tor) at the mall. Min is wondering what he is doing there? He says this is a mall lol, anyone can come. Sila (Tor) says I hope you weren't thinking I followed you. He gives back the item she dropped. Min says if you say you didn't follow me then how did you know this is for Kwan? He says I can tell the owner's taste just by looking at it. And someone like you wouldn't have this kind of taste or use something like this. Min says is this fun to insult others? He goes to say something but she cut's him off, Make a fool out of others is your hobby, right? Sila(Tor) says Min, but she walks away. Wait Min, he keeps calling her name he follows her. Still calling for her, now he is waiting her by the washroom he get's a call he turns so that is when she leaves through the door.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
True it doesn’t make sense for minta to give in and kiss him coz right now she’s mad at the guy.
I understand everyone being annoyed that he was just standing there but seriously I’m not gonna get mad at him at all because he’s screwed either way. He gets between them and defends Mintha, she’ll get even more hurt when he isn’t around and he almost has Kwan just where he wants her. At the end tho, he has to save her so obviously that’s his breaking point and he emotionally struggles with it every time. It’s not like he enjoys it, he just can’t get in between them, too much risk for his plan to backfire and for Min to be even more hurt.

I honestly thought there scenes today made more sense and more of a genuine build up. I liked that they hadn’t genuinely kissed yet as it would have been for nothing as Kwan would have ruined it. I like the progression of this version over Bie & Fang. Its just so not over the top in how they both react to one another and how they deal with their true feelings.

Kwan is just another eye roll so I could care less about Sila and Kwan scenes, what gets me through their moments is knowing that he really doesn’t give a flying $&#% and that no matter what he does Min has a way to get under his skin but in a good way, They really do care for one another and I appreciate the director and writer giving these two characters a little more time before their WILLING scene!!!!

The sound track I’m loving, so great! Tomorrow’s episode I’ll enjoy just because I’m sure the staff know what makes fans happy. More Sila/Tor and Min scenes ughhhh love it. Can’t be more obsessed with this drama. I’m serious!