❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I got about 14 mins left.

Sila(Tor) says Hello. I'm Sila. The resort owner(Oh boy things got real) There boss says Oh. Hello, Sila. I'm Chit. the company owner that Min is working at. He says Nice to meet you. And to work with you. (Oh the staring that is happening right now), the boss says Thank-you. Min's friend says Min. Sila is really the owner here? Filty rich. Min goes to her boss and Sila(Tor) Chit. I'm sorry but I can't accect this job. I'm dropping out. OMG (Sila(Tor) just dropped, she walks away. Her boss says Hey. I beg your pardon. It's nothing. They call after her. Her boss asks Min what is wrong? Why did you do this? What happend? She says Chit, I'm very sorry. But I really can't work with that guy. What does that mean? You know Sila? her friend says More then know. Every time they meet (Cut throat) Sila (Tor) comes into the scene and says Is there a problem? There is. You're the problem. Chit, I don't want the company to lose out on a probject. But it's my personal reason. I need to drop out. (Oh my again Sila(Tor) face right now). Her boss says I beg you. Min. She leaves. Sila(Tor) says Min is unhappy with me. I'll clear it. he goes after her. Min goes to grab her things. The girl at the desk says the employee brought it to your room for you. Then can you check the room for me? My name's Mintra. Alright.(Sila-Tor) is now beside here at the desk. Here. Room 1105. Do you want the employee to take you? He says No need. She greets him. Min says It's over there, right? Yes Thank-you. He blocks her again :lol:. She says Hey. Move. OMG he step's aside :lol:. then goes after her. (OMG these to are giving early Olicity feels) :lol:.

SnailKC

Too young to die.
That's the room in resort Sila arranged for Min in the hugging photo. But I'm afraid Kwan will take that room from Min

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I just love listening to Getsunova as I enjoy both songs in here. I hope they would play their "Unnecessary Person" even though it kinda doesn't match. --> I need to watch today's episodes!

SnailKC

Too young to die.
I got about 14 mins left.

Sila(Tor) says Hello. I'm Sila. The resort owner(Oh boy things got real) There boss says Oh. Hello, Sila. I'm Chit. the company owner that Min is working at. He says Nice to meet you. And to work with you. (Oh the staring that is happening right now), the boss says Thank-you. Min's friend says Min. Sila is really the owner here? Filty rich. Min goes to her boss and Sila(Tor) Chit. I'm sorry but I can't accect this job. I'm dropping out. OMG (Sila(Tor) just dropped, she walks away. Her boss says Hey. I beg your pardon. It's nothing. They call after her. Her boss asks Min what is wrong? Why did you do this? What happend? She says Chit, I'm very sorry. But I really can't work with that guy. What does that mean? You know Sila? her friend says More then know. Every time they meet (Cut throat) Sila (Tor) comes into the scene and says Is there a problem? There is. You're the problem. Chit, I don't want the company to lose out on a probject. But it's my personal reason. I need to drop out. (Oh my again Sila(Tor) face right now). Her boss says I beg you. Min. She leaves. Sila(Tor) says Min is unhappy with me. I'll clear it. he goes after her. Min goes to grab her things. The girl at the desk says the employee brought it to your room for you. Then can you check the room for me? My name's Mintra. Alright.(Sila-Tor) is now beside here at the desk. Here. Room 1105. Do you want the employee to take you? He says No need. She greets him. Min says It's over there, right? Yes Thank-you. He blocks her again :lol:. She says Hey. Move. OMG he step's aside :lol:. then goes after her. (OMG these to are giving early Olicity feels) :lol:.
Are you a member of Muse Sub Team?
Just finished watching ep 11 with eng subs

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That's the room in resort Sila arranged for Min in the hugging photo. But I'm afraid Kwan will take that room from Min
I think so too...but the room has an ocean view so it's arranged similar to the old version. And if they kept that part then that's where Kwan attempt to sleep with Sila, therefore the hugging could possibly be her. And Mintha should able to see it from the outside and distract Sila from going through with it because he was leaning in to kiss Kwan.

SnailKC

Too young to die.
I think so too...but the room has an ocean view so it's arranged similar to the old version. And if they kept that part then that's where Kwan attempt to sleep with Sila, therefore the hugging could possibly be her. And Mintha should able to see it from the outside and distract Sila from going through with it because he was leaning in to kiss Kwan.
Can't even imagine Sila kissing Kwan:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: and without Min's distraction he's sleeping with Kwan:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
@SnailKC No hun, I can't understand Thai, I know a few word thought, I am just re-capping while watching with subs.

She tries to open a gate but it won't open. Sila(Tor) calls her. Pull it, don't push it(I have done this before and wheeled in the door, not my best moment :lol: my friends that is was so funny haha). He ask What are you looking at? I don't want to look but I just don't like you laughing at me. And I beg you. Stop following me. No matter what I won't work for you. Do you understand?. She again tries to open and can't(poor girl) Sila(Tor) says the other side. She leaves now and he follows.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Can't even imagine Sila kissing Kwan:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: and without Min's distraction he's sleeping with Kwan:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
Honestly, I think he would too. But I don't know how they are going to write Kwan not knowing because Kwan in this version seemed a bit more alert and smarter than the old version. Though, for all the clinging Kwan does, I don't remember him kissing her before they sleep together. I'm glad the bed scene will be revealed tomorrow but nervous at the same time.

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Guys I've just noticed something!!! So during the scene when Min goes back to her room to get her bags, I saw that the bed, the lamps, the side table - there's this desk behind the bed with a chair as well - is exactly the same as the scene when Sila is hugging either Min or Kwan. Now it's possible that most rooms in the resort are designed the same way but if not...surely that means it's Min's bedroom in the scene so HOPEFULLY HE"S CUDDLING MIN!!!

Hua Jai Sila.jpg 56453104_345936726027914_4612959841302872064_n.jpg

56457855_314168115947527_1504965139042926592_n.jpg
By the way, sorry if the last photos are really dark and blurry, couldn't crop a clearer version, unfortunately.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Why do this to me? I tried stop thinking about this Si hugging Min and Kwan thinggggg. :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::risas3:

My mind is going to explode.:fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
She find's her room. And he right behind her again :lol:. She asks why did you come in here? I'm the resort owner (OMG Tor :lol:). I have a job to check the room and see if my employee does satisfactory work that will please the guests. Move aside. I'm going to check the room. No. It's my room! she grabs his arm. The holds her so she can't leave. Move!. Listen first. No. How old are you now? You're still acting like a kid. You're just going to abandon work like this?. Don't just blame others. What about you? Why did you trick my company client here? Move. He says I didn't trick. Hey! Don't tell me that you really wanted me to come work here. She leaves he follows. And why can't I hire you? I've seen your work. Your talent isn't bad. He grabs her arm again, Listen to me first. Hey. Stop lying, Sila. You don't want me to work. But you think I'm obstructing your plan so you hired me to come here for Kwan to hate me. You're satisfied, right, to see my sister hurt me? He takes her bag. It's because I don't want to se your sister hurt you that I had you come work here. Do you understand yet, Min? he gives the bag to her. I don't believe it. What do you believe?, more walking away :lol:. He says Min. Then follows again :lol:.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The song would fit Sila. His I love you is the loudest silence since he can't say it to Minta knowing in his heart it was always her. He has to keep fighting his feelings. I love the beat and lyric to it.
I seriously thinking they should add some song for min too.
SI IS GETTING SO MANY TRACKS DEDICATED TO HIM AND HIS FEEELINGSSSS.
MY POOR MIN.