❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
It just wouldn't make sense if Sila and Kwan don't sleep together, because it would totally be going against Sila's revenge and Kwan's ego/pride. --> I don't think Kwan is angry that she slept with Tor. It's too early for that to happen. It's probably what Sila tells Kwan at the end of the episode in response to her asking him if he loves Mintah.

I feel like Sila will win the game against Sawit and then that's how Sila gets Min. They could play it how Sawit loses to Sila and in exchange to the debt, Sila gets Min --> hence their rape/willing. Then Sila sleeps with Kwan. But that's too soon in my opinion. Their scenes were too quick, it was like the 3rd or 4th scene where Sila kisses her.

Besides, there's other points we didn't get to yet, if we are tying this to the first one. Like Sida and her sister messing with Maem. Sawit and Mee's gambling life and relationship (if there is one). Waen and how Sila takes her under his wing. Sila's revenge with Sawit, Kwan, and Sida. Sila and his father. Sila and Mee (I don't think they have a relationship which makes me sad). And more.

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
A few fans even commented on Tor's IG asking him please don't sleep with Kwan:pancarta: they would not only be pissed at the director, writer but Tor himself:risas3::risas3:

To me, I can see why fans love Minta in here. Fang was a bit aggressive in the old version. She has that screaming, yelling and pushing Sila back personality. And honestly, Minta in the old version is annoying to a degree. So when Sila does stuff to hurt her or being stupid with Kwan, people feel like it's part of the story. But Fern as Minta, she's smaller, more gentle. She's such a sweet girl to those around her. And her making Sila feel little is, by brushing his arm and ignoring him. Fern makes Minta a relatable character where people wants to protect her. So, Sila has to be more understanding and careful. Tor has to handle Fern with more care than Bie ever did with Fang.

Hmmm...so Fern post a picture of Sila and Minta when he rescued her in the water. I am not sure if it's the caption or her comment but one thai fan wrote: she just called him brother-in-law:risas3::risas3::risas3: If they go the route of having Sila engaged to Kwan in any sort of way, it would be hilarious and the mobs of international fans will kill all of them:risas3:
on the old version she was so irritating Both girls were irritating. Not only Kwan but Minta as well, least Minta here is less irritating.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It just wouldn't make sense if Sila and Kwan don't sleep together, because it would totally be going against Sila's revenge and Kwan's ego/pride. --> I don't think Kwan is angry that she slept with Tor. It's too early for that to happen. It's probably what Sila tells Kwan at the end of the episode in response to her asking him if he loves Mintah.

I feel like Sila will win the game against Sawit and then that's how Sila gets Min. They could play it how Sawit loses to Sila and in exchange to the debt, Sila gets Min --> hence their rape/willing. Then Sila sleeps with Kwan. But that's too soon in my opinion. Their scenes were too quick, it was like the 3rd or 4th scene where Sila kisses her.

Besides, there's other points we didn't get to yet, if we are tying this to the first one. Like Sida and her sister messing with Maem. Sawit and Mee's gambling life and relationship (if there is one). Waen and how Sila takes her under his wing. Sila's revenge with Sawit, Kwan, and Sida. Sila and his father. Sila and Mee (I don't think they have a relationship which makes me sad). And more.
That's why I have a hard time believing it's in the next episode. For now, having Kwan chase and beg Sila is enough punishment. She's going in a direction that's never before considering how she sees herself. And yes, there are so many things that has to happen before Sila sleeps with Kwan. And if he sleeps with Kwan then Minta, it isn't right either. Because Minta is not exactly at the place where she's willing yet. The episodes are more and even if we know Sila loves Minta but she hasn't shown where her heart is a fraction in love with Sila. So no go with sleeping parts on all of them.

Lol at the way Sila stood like a log in the preview. When Kwan kissed him, he's stiff and makes her do all the work. She has to reached up to him and kiss him. Whereas, Minta he literally about to break his neck to get to her level. He's willing to put in all the work as long as he gets close to her lol. How Kwan became a fool so fast is interesting.

Oh, and Sila and Minta hugging bed sceen reached 1 mil views quick. Well, it was a sweet scene :)

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This is an summary for 13 14
I saw that but only catches here and there. The part where he's sneaking into her room should happen on episode 13?I'm excited to see how he did it...I think he got frustrated with her for ignoring him again since the hugging in the hotel he thought they were coming to an understanding even if she's unconscious lol. He takes her hugging him for comfort meant their status changed somewhat hahahha. Sila is desperate so I don't blame him.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I saw that but only catches here and there. The part where he's sneaking into her room should happen on episode 13?I'm excited to see how he did it...I think he got frustrated with her for ignoring him again since the hugging in the hotel he thought they were coming to an understanding even if she's unconscious lol. He takes her hugging him for comfort meant their status changed somewhat hahahha. Sila is desperate so I don't blame him.
It doesn't mention about the broken bed scene in mins room...only after he left kwan in his hotel room and went to stay with Min.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When Kwan had her tantrum Minta was wearing the outfit during the broken bed. I don't see how he can be that elusive considering crazy girl is there.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Yea I can't wait to see how he sneak's into her for room. that is what I am thinking as well it didn't change he will need to fight for her more. He is haha.

alissaax

When Kwan had her tantrum Minta was wearing the outfit during the broken bed. I don't see how he can be that elusive considering crazy girl is there.
It could be after he gambles against sawit that night

alissaax

I like that picture. The significant of the harmonica that will always represent Minta and Sila. Originally he wants her to throw it away, then he desperately wants her to keep it lol.
I want to do the scene she walks away from him in ep 12 too

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
What brother in law.. did i miss something?
Yeah, one of her fan that is thai said, Fern called him brother-in-law...with tears emoji hahaha. And it got me to thinking since Kwan said that's her husband, Fern's like that's my brother-in-law :risas3: