❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I've been gone a few days and haven't gone back all the way to read what I missed, but that is what happens? That is what the replace the Si and Kwan hookup with? That's terrible. I mean certainly, Kwan should suffer but non-consent is such a touchy subject. That's why r-scenes have always bothered me.
Im not sure if that replacement scene is confirmed but the girls were talking about it. To me a better revenge would be her begging him to sleep with her and he flat out refused to but then she goes around telling people that he did to "own him". Later find out who he really is and he reminded her that she's the pathetic one that begged to sleep with him and when he refused (cus he's the one digusted by the touch of her) she lied to people. To me that would be a better sweet revenge on a girl who thought so highly of herself to be turned down by someone she thought was a diseased. But that's just me.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Im not sure if that replacement scene is confirmed but the girls were talking about it. To me a better revenge would be her begging him to sleep with her and he flat out refused to but then she goes around telling people that he did to "own him". Later find out who he really is and he reminded her that she's the pathetic one that begged to sleep with him and when he refused (cus he's the one digusted by the touch of her) she lied to people. To me that would be a better sweet revenge on a girl who thought so highly of herself to be turned down by someone she thought was a diseased. But that's just me.
I've touched base on that too...I think we were going through the scenarios of what might happen but him sleeping with Kwan isn't one of them because of Sila himself. So, they have 3 options...have someone sleep with her thinking it's him, have her chase him around like a puppy and finding out he's Tor and she would feel ashamed for doing so or Sila see how much it hurts Minta and forgo his revenge on Kwan.

I don't know how it is in the book but Sila's revenge on Kwan is a bit misguided. Yes, she insulted him and such but Sida almost killed him so his gripe would be on her the most...yet there's this weird obsession in him wanting to hurt Kwan. But I guessed, it propelled the storyline of Minta and Sila...anyhow, I don't care what happened much to Sila and Kwan. Once the sleeping part is over hopefully her story gets pushed to the back burner. I need them to hurry up and get to the willing :naughty2:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I've touched base on that too...I think we were going through the scenarios of what might happen but him sleeping with Kwan isn't one of them because of Sila himself. So, they have 3 options...have someone sleep with her thinking it's him, have her chase him around like a puppy and finding out he's Tor and she would feel ashamed for doing so or Sila see how much it hurts Minta and forgo his revenge on Kwan.

I don't know how it is in the book but Sila's revenge on Kwan is a bit misguided. Yes, she insulted him and such but Sida almost killed him so his gripe would be on her the most...yet there's this weird obsession in him wanting to hurt Kwan. But I guessed, it propelled the storyline of Minta and Sila...anyhow, I don't care what happened much to Sila and Kwan. Once the sleeping part is over hopefully her story gets pushed to the back burner. I need them to hurry up and get to the willing :naughty2:
Yes him revenging Kwan to that extreme was uncalled for. Now if his step brother loved Kwan it would be a different story (not how but just the why).

I still like this version so much more though, especially him not sleeping with Kwan.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes him revenging Kwan to that extreme was uncalled for. Now if his step brother loved Kwan it would be a different story (not how but just the why).

I still like this version so much more though, especially him not sleeping with Kwan.
Yeah, I agree. It feels like his revenge on Sida and Sawit is just a minor storyline. When really they should be the focus of his revenge, not Kwan. I mean she was certainly terrible to him, but Sida was the one who tried to kill him.

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, I agree. It feels like his revenge on Sida and Sawit is just a minor storyline. When really they should be the focus of his revenge, not Kwan. I mean she was certainly terrible to him, but Sida was the one who tried to kill him.
It's because Min is involved lol, that's why there's so much of an emphasis on Kwan. It was the same in the original as it was only later where Sida and Sawit got more involved also. As Sila is in love with Min, he's also avenging Kwan for what she does to her sister, though that only makes it worse of course.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The revenge on sida and sawit is happening, through the debt sawit is creating by gambling and borrowing through Si. Si takesovers the family company after, he take their house too.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It's because Min is involved lol, that's why there's so much of an emphasis on Kwan. It was the same in the original as it was only later where Sida and Sawit got more involved also. As Sila is in love with Min, he's also avenging Kwan for what she does to her sister, though that only makes it worse of course.
Yup, The person where the dominos fall is Min. As much as she doesn't want to be connected to any of this, she in fact is in the center of it all. By no fault of her own doing, of course.

I honestly, think Sila this version is very considered of Minta's feelings even if she doesn't see it that way. The last version, Sila spread his revenge all over the place, in here he seemed to concentrate on one person at a time. Maybe that's why to me, his revenge is a bit too focused on Kwan.

Once Kwan falls then he'll move on to Sida and Sawit but somehow Min will be dragged in on it as well cause Sawit will trade her to Sila lol. Sila in the end as erratic in his behaviors towards Minta, he does try...he knows in a sense that her being with him will keep her safe also because he wants her too...but I see it that, if he doesn't give up what he won from Sawit and let's Minta free when they find out he's P'Tor they will continue to use her as a pawn which will just hurt both her and Sila. She is his weakness.

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
I am so into this right now. Can’t wait to see the rest. The guy isn’t my cup of tea but his character makes him look 10x hotter. Lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am so into this right now. Can’t wait to see the rest. The guy isn’t my cup of tea but his character makes him look 10x hotter. Lol.
That's why I kind of avoid looking at his real life pictures. But when he turns into Sila, I'm drooling :p