❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Oh in the book.... Kwan was like oh im pregnant to mam because she was trying to find si when he was with min. And mam just laughed at her. :risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Oh in the book.... Kwan was like oh im pregnant to mam because she was trying to find si when he was with min. And mam just laughed at her. :risas3:
Ummm...hopefully they don't think it's cute to use that storyline. I so hate when n'rai be faking a pregnancy. And knowing Minta when it comes to Kwan she'll be like you can have him lol

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
Guys, I've been so obsessed with Hua Jai Sila these past few days that I feel the need to discuss. I'm new to the lakorn world and created an AFN account just to read this thread. I haven't watched Ep 13 yet because I'm dreading what's going to happen next. :sad6:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Guys, I've been so obsessed with Hua Jai Sila these past few days that I feel the need to discuss. I'm new to the lakorn world and created an AFN account just to read this thread. I haven't watched Ep 13 yet because I'm dreading what's going to happen next. :sad6:
welcome there's a bunch of us around here that's like you. Enjoy your stay and join us in the never ending conversation of Sila and Minta lol

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Hi and Welcome :).

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Hi!!! Welcome to the hua jai sila threadd!! The obsession is an incurable disease!!!

Yayyyy!:risas3::risas3::facepalm::icon12::love::love::icon12::thumbup:
dont mind me. Just how i welcome people to our thread. :thumbup::fighting3: