❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
We should get some good scenes tomorrow and Tuesday...though it would not surprise me if it's 10 minutes each hahaha
I need a slap and kiisss!! It been a while!!! A willing kisss would be good tooo.:risas3::icon12::love::risas3:

alissaax

A willing isn't in the horizon any time soon. He is still trying to get her to talk to him. He's lucky he's even getting insulted lol.
Hahaha. They're getting mad at one another this week.:risas3: min will only say no.

alissaax

I have 3 fanart i finished but deciding on if whether to share or not two of the 3 cause not happy with them.

alissaax

Share them :) I wonder if they gonna kill mam off. I hope not...I like her in here minus the affair.
Havent decided saved another copy and editing it but it gets worst. :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Hopefully not cause in the book she still alive and stuck as the mistress. It so pointless in killing her since she has such important part in his life. but si going to lose somethings in his life and then would gain something else.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Havent decided saved another copy and editing it but it gets worst. :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Hopefully not cause in the book she still alive and stuck as the mistress. It so pointless in killing her since she has such important part in his life. but si going to lose somethings in his life and then would gain something else.
He needs to lose everything in order to know what's truly important

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Eeh hope they let the aunt live. Why all these women gotta die before p'ek learns his lesson. Just make him grovel to n'ek! Tor and Fern are so cute. More kisses and hugs! I never imagined Tor would do so well in this aggressive role. I'm used to seeing him in cute roles hehe.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Eeh hope they let the aunt live. Why all these women gotta die before p'ek learns his lesson. Just make him grovel to n'ek! Tor and Fern are so cute. More kisses and hugs! I never imagined Tor would do so well in this aggressive role. I'm used to seeing him in cute roles hehe.
Honestly, after this it's hard for me seeing him in cute roles. It's all about the suits hahhah

alissaax

Is muse still subbing?!?!?!!!
Hi!!! Welcome to Hua Jai Sila thread!!! The obsession is an incurable disease!! :risas3::icon12::icon12::love::love::love:

Muse is still subbing, they usually release the episodes publicly slowly. Unlesss you're an member then you would be getting access to the latest episode. Check their fb and website.