❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
Just curious...and still love my girl Minta

But what the heck is her character true purpose thus far? All they have the girl do is cry, get beat up and run after Sila? She hasn't had any character growth or succeeded in anything meaningful. Her character is almost a softer version of a cry baby going after something relentlessly yet haven't gotten it lol. I never questioned this in the old version because she had a paused moment where she stop bothering Sila. I mean, a long paused not enough to just breathe then starts over again.

Maybe, I want so desperately for Minta to be written with some kind of pride and dignity that she has her life to live outside of Sila, so far her life literally evolved around his but for him to roughly pushed her away more times than not. I honestly, don't get the remake of her character to someone annoying from the last version, to a non stop crying n'ek. They give her a freaking reason to cry every single episode she's on. It makes so little sense how weak and no purpose of a person she is in here. I still like her though but sometimes it's a struggle to see a character that has so much potential to just be a PROP.
I agree. After Min & Kwan's first big fight when Kwan finds out that Khun Sila's "too busy" was him returning Min her car and Min got all of those scratches, Min decides to leave Khun Sila alone and starts ignoring him. That's when our boy decides he won't let her go either. I want more of that but that didn't last very long. I feel like with all of him currently pushing her away, I just want Min to forget him so that we get scenes of him chasing her again.

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
Hey, am I the only one who’s really excited with Tor’s father’s appearance ? He was so mysterious until now, I barely remembered he existed.

I know he didn’t exactly behave correctly towards Tor in the past but he looks like an interesting character. The actor has much charisma and he was so cool when investigating on Sila (and it was funny seeing him slap and yell at Ae). Besides, I think he and Tor kinda look alike
In one of the earlier episodes, Sida made a comment that after Tor’s death, the father started to ignore Ae. So I feel like Tor’s father probably did care about him. I really hope so though.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That's why I mentioned earlier, these extra fans are going to make Tor and Fern think twice when there's a chance to be in another lakorn together. He doesn't have to respond or like her post. And Fern doesn't have to follow him, she chose to. They act like an ex GF that's still bitter lol. Why are they even offended when Fern doesn't even care? If she felt the least offended she would've stopped posting couple pictures a long time ago.

Some of these fans wants them to date..so what about his GF that he loves? Does her feelings not count? I also hate for having a but lol...for someone whose in a long term relationship and starring in a lakorn, this is kind of a chance you have to take. I think he got away from it for so long because his other lakorns didn't attract this magnitude of international fans...Hua Jai Sila did. And international fans are a bit more outrageous about their on screen couple.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Am I the only one who's shipping pra'eks with myself?! LOL :risas3: I mean yes, James Ji would be awesome with Bella Ranee or Taew but in my fantasy, he's my baby daddy.
No, hahaha in lakorn world Sila is a sexy babe. But if I was to ever meet a Sila in the real world I would not find him attractive. His personality would have me put a ten foot pole distance between us. I can only have one bipolar person in the relationship and that's me:risas3:

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
No, hahaha in lakorn world Sila is a sexy babe. But if I was to ever meet a Sila in the real world I would not find him attractive. His personality would have me put a ten foot pole distance between us. I can only have one bipolar person in the relationship and that's me:risas3:
Omg LOL!!! Yeah, Sila is sexy in HJS (something about the potential of taming a bad boy) but if I met him in the real world, I wouldn't find him attractive either. But I probably would have fought him for the stretcher. LOL.

anniem

sarNie Adult
Hi, does anyone know the background music in ep.3 where Sila and Min encountered for the second time in front of Min’s house? I love that music, it’s just so so sweet.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
That's why I mentioned earlier, these extra fans are going to make Tor and Fern think twice when there's a chance to be in another lakorn together. He doesn't have to respond or like her post. And Fern doesn't have to follow him, she chose to. They act like an ex GF that's still bitter lol. Why are they even offended when Fern doesn't even care? If she felt the least offended she would've stopped posting couple pictures a long time ago.

Some of these fans wants them to date..so what about his GF that he loves? Does her feelings not count? I also hate for having a but lol...for someone whose in a long term relationship and starring in a lakorn, this is kind of a chance you have to take. I think he got away from it for so long because his other lakorns didn't attract this magnitude of international fans...Hua Jai Sila did. And international fans are a bit more outrageous about their on screen couple.
Actually it was the same with him and Kao from Hormones but they both shut it down by being public with their significant others. Tor's gf took a step further by not letting him have any social media til lately lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Actually it was the same with him and Kao from Hormones but they both shut it down by being public with their significant others. Tor's gf took a step further by not letting him have any social media til lately lol.
Fern might have to come up with a fake BF hahahha and confess her undying love for him. If not, his GF gonna have to shut him down again. Unfortunately, it's damn if you do damn if you don't. Since they can't win might as well do what they want. Seriously, their coming up love scene makes me nervous lol

sarskinz

sarNie Egg
Hey guys I'm new to this forum but joined just to talk about HJS:facepalm:

MUSE fansub posted that apparently HJS will only have 22 episodes instead of the 26 because another lakorn is meant to begin on the 27th

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Damn if it was his gfs decisions.... then she damn controlling

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
Damn if it was his gfs decisions.... then she damn controlling
Hopefully he made the decision himself for his girlfriend. When my husband and I got married, he decided to deactivate his social media accounts. I didn't ask him to, LOL. In fact, once in a while, I'll reactivate them just to read all the PMs/DMs from his exes/girls he used to talk to. They make me giggle. LOL.