❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Hey guys I'm new to this forum but joined just to talk about HJS:facepalm:

MUSE fansub posted that apparently HJS will only have 22 episodes instead of the 26 because another lakorn is meant to begin on the 27th
Hi welcome to the huajaisila thread !!!!!!
The obsession is an incurable disease!!!
:icon12::love::love::love:

:facepalm::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::facepalm::confused12::angel10::BangHead::BangHead::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3:

Possible cause yes Bai Mai Tee Plid Plew is meant to air at the end of may. The writer said before that the airing episodes she can't confirm cause she hasnt finished the script, its likely to cut down for airing.

alissaax

Hopefully he made the decision himself for his girlfriend. When my husband and I got married, he decided to deactivate his social media accounts. I didn't ask him to, LOL. In fact, once in a while, I'll reactivate them just to read all the PMs/DMs from his exes/girls he used to talk to. They make me giggle. LOL.
They probably agreed about it. :facepalm:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Still no movement on Min and Sila's relationship? Someone ring me when our pranang get some quality time together. *sigh*

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Damn if it was his gfs decisions.... then she damn controlling
She might not tell him to stop it but suggest that he would hahahah. I don't think he would have done so without having a conversation with her. She was probably overwhelmed. I usually tell my husband that it's up to him to stop or not if he does something I don't like, but to get to that point of the conversation, the feelings are already well known which direction he needs to go lol. Just as Tor, she probably let's him make his decision but by then he knew the real answer hahaha

Yellowcarina

sarNie Egg
She might not tell him to stop it but suggest that he would hahahah. I don't think he would have done so without having a conversation with her. She was probably overwhelmed. I usually tell my husband that it's up to him to stop or not if he does something I don't like, but to get to that point of the conversation, the feelings are already well known which direction he needs to go lol. Just as Tor, she probably let's him make his decision but by then he knew the real answer hahaha
Lol dat married life

Sami

sarNie Egg
I lost track of this lakorn since Songkarn. Did pranang sleep together yet lol . Then I'll continue them lol

alissaax

Probably and shes constantly gets attack about her beauty. Like leave her alone, i find her pretty in her own way and more pretty than certain actreesses

byebye

sarNie OldFart
No it ahould happen soon though
I hope they don't make her sleep with him because of sympathy. I don't like sympathy sex. If they kill Mam off and he comes back to find out she's gone and Minta trying to make him feel better decided to sleep with him. That way they make it willingly without her regretting it.

alissaax

Ummm...no. they didn't have the time since they are only allowed 5 minutes each episode or none lol.
And they have more chemistry in those 5 minutes than some pairings that cant even carry a whole drama.......

Yellowcarina

sarNie Egg
Married life...happy wife happy life. It's not for everyone one but when I see a couple that are married 50+years. It warms my heart:)
I know. I love seeing old couples togetherand I hope for the same for my husband and I. Love is beautiful and makes life more bearable. But yes, happy wife, happy life!

Yay. It is Thursday morning in Thailand!

I am curious about the number if episodes now, given that the new drama is supposedly starting at the end of the month. I hope we still get out 26 :)

alissaax

Its so shitty if they end it at 22 cause theyre hasnt been much scenes for si and min together, without them chasing runing away pushing and shoving. The airing days was already cut down by 2 days. If the new drama is really airing on the 27th or 28th like the planned schedule then theres only really 4-5 episodes left.