❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

lovestar

sarNie Adult
hello everyone
i am a damn old member of this site and this is the first time in years i'm back
literally because of this lakorn.....
i have been lurking for a while but the convos on here are too funny and theres not any haters
i am patiently awaiting for the two episodes but anytime now im going to explode hahahha
and wow i didnt know about the news of tor and his gf. must be hard to be dating someone so popular...i would be insecure af

lovestar

sarNie Adult
i totally agree about Min's character too. no personal development, just someone being pushed on this side or on that side. her personality is bland, no way of putting up a fight so she just cries and we need some badass women around here. i would love to see tor's badboy character matched with a super strong mind lady who knows how to control him instead of this wishy washy stuff they have going on. the lakorn had so much potential but its going off on another direction completely
i will just continue watching it because tor's acting is so freaking good. i first saw him in hormones and knew he had the potential to make it big. im so happy for him. i also hope fern accepts different roles in the future

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
I lost track of this lakorn since Songkarn. Did pranang sleep together yet lol . Then I'll continue them lol
wel
hello everyone
i am a damn old member of this site and this is the first time in years i'm back
i have been lurking for a while but the convos on here are too funny and theres not any haters
i am patiently awaiting for the two episodes but anytime now im going to explode hahahha
and wow i didnt know about the news of tor and his gf. must be hard to be dating someone so popular...i would be insecure af
Welcome back!!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
hello everyone
Helloo welcome back!!!!! And welcome to the huajaisila thread!! The obsession is an incurable disease!! :icon12::love::love::love::love::love:

:facepalm::risas3::risas3::risas3::fighting3::fighting3::BangHead::clap::thumbup::angel10:

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
Here’s some things the writer
should have done with the lovely min.

-Showcase her brilliant work as an architect
-Ignore sila like a plague after the kwan incident until he pleases her.
- burst sila’s bubble everytime he tries something with her.
-make her realise that she’s not her family’s servant and that she’s a human being.
I could go on......

alissaax

If i remember correctly during that time there were news that his gf was controlling but Tor said he didn't mind cus he loves her and he wanted to make her feel confident in him.
Wow if its true then she's probably still controling.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
They really let the plot turn way too nam nao (melodramatic) around ep 10-11. It got dragged out and focused on the love triangle of Mam. They keep the fans around by throwing tidbits and teasing us with pranang scenes. When in actuality, pranangs scenes are barely 10 mins long per episode.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wow if its true then she's probably still controling.
Whatever makes him happy lol. At least he didnt curb his work, acting or love scenes, unlike coughKencough. Lol

They really let the plot turn way too nam nao (melodramatic) around ep 10-11. It got dragged out and focused on the love triangle of Mam. They keep the fans around by throwing tidbits and teasing us with pranang scenes. When in actuality, pranangs scenes are barely 10 mins long per episode.
Last epi was under 2 mins :facepalm::pancarta:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
hello everyone
Welcome back :).

alissaax

Whatever makes him happy lol. At least he didnt curb his work, acting or love scenes, unlike coughKencough. Lol

Like i said.

They kissed.

I love you, min.
I love you too, ptor.

The end.

alissaax

Yeah she probably does make him happy, they're been together for so long

alissaax

Can they make the book i just finished into a drammaaa.. like seriously focuses on the main pair and the misunderstanding between them. And the second half of the book has so many comedy moment between "mother in law and daughter in law"

byebye

sarNie OldFart
But some fans were like, we understand that Sila has to carry out his revenge it's not all about Sila and Min. We don't mind waiting. We love you writer blah..blah..blah..when the episodes are shorter than expected they will be the first to be like WTF happened? How come there's not enough Sila and Minta's scenes hahhaha

What if this writer get another good lakorn to remake and she does the same thing? Seriously, she could have made Sila and Minta into so much more...beside his revenge there should be a beautiful love story to show growth in both their characters. Instead, we get this from the writer every week...please wait and be patience their love story is beautiful...just wait and see. Their love story is like a rollercoaster hahhaha. Yup, it rollercoaster right to the "I don't know WTH happened" bin lol

alissaax

But some fans were like, we understand that Sila has to carry out his revenge it's not all about Sila and Min. We don't mind waiting. We love you writer blah..blah..blah..when the episodes are shorter than expected they will be the first to be like WTF happened? How come there's not enough Sila and Minta's scenes hahhaha

What if this writer get another good lakorn to remake and she does the same thing? Seriously, she could have made Sila and Minta into so much more...beside his revenge there should be a beautiful love story to show growth in both their characters. Instead, we get this from the writer every week...please wait and be patience their love story is beautiful...just wait and see. Their love story is like a rollercoaster hahhaha. Yup, it rollercoaster right to the "I don't know WTH happened" bin lol
Hahahaha me......:facepalm::risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Here’s some things the writer
should have done with the lovely min.

-Showcase her brilliant work as an architect
-Ignore sila like a plague after the kwan incident until he pleases her.
- burst sila’s bubble everytime he tries something with her.
-make her realise that she’s not her family’s servant and that she’s a human being.
I could go on......
Min's character is such a tragic. She could be this strong individual that should able to juggle work and Sila. Here is a career woman, that is smart and beautiful also with a heart like gold, yet they simply turned her into a character with nothing more than to give up everything and chase around a man that has yet to see her worth. I give them 8 to 10 episodes for him to deny her and pushed her around...but at 19 episodes and she still find herself on the ground because of him. Please, Sila and a bunch of P'Tor ain't that special.