❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

sarskinz

sarNie Egg
After watching this lakorn, its made me thirsty for more slap-kiss lakorns hahaha. Does anyone know any other good ones other than Kluen Cheewit? :naughty2:

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
After watching this lakorn, its made me thirsty for more slap-kiss lakorns hahaha. Does anyone know any other good ones other than Kluen Cheewit? :naughty2:
Have you seen Trabab See Chompoo? I'm not sure if it's considered slap/kiss but the ML hurts the FL so bad due to "revenge".

Yellowcarina

sarNie Egg
Have you seen Trabab See Chompoo? I'm not sure if it's considered slap/kiss but the ML hurts the FL so bad due to "revenge".
I hate how Kiew forgave Peat so quickly! Pon and Bua carried that drama. They have ridiculous chemistry as well and the fans love them as a pair.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The one with Smart and Suzie. I don't remember the lakorn name but it was very entertaining and bunch of slap and kiss. Though, Smart might not be a good actor but I still endure the lakorn. Slap kiss/kidnap baby....it has it all lol

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
I hate how Kiew forgave Peat so quickly! Pon and Bua carried that drama. They have ridiculous chemistry as well and the fans love them as a pair.
Omg me too! She was so forgiving! But their chemistry was amazing. I wasn't a fan of the ending though. This was the lakorn that brought me into the Thai lakorn world.

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
I also have Rak Rai on my radar but have been saving it for a rainy day since there are 40 episodes and the reviews are mixed. I've seen a ton of fan-made videos of the lakorn and it's definitely slap-kiss. If anyone has seen it, thoughts?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I also have Rak Rai on my radar but have been saving it for a rainy day since there are 40 episodes and the reviews are mixed. I've seen a ton of fan-made videos of the lakorn and it's definitely slap-kiss. If anyone has seen it, thoughts?
I like it cause Nat was so eye candy that I cam stare at her without even noticing Mai. They were lots of skinship....I mean tons only if HJS weren't that greedy lol.

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
I like it cause Nat was so eye candy that I cam stare at her without even noticing Mai. They were lots of skinship....I mean tons only if HJS weren't that greedy lol.
Omg that's so exciting then. I'll have to watch it soon! It kept getting pushed back in my repertoire of dramas to watch. Nat was what drew me to the lakorn. Thanks!

sarskinz

sarNie Egg
No I have not! Is it good? I have not seen a lot of slap/kiss lakorns compared to other normal romances. Maybe only Leh Ratree? I want to watch Game Rai Game Ruk though

sarskinz

sarNie Egg
yes I have watched a lot of FMVs of slap-kiss as well but not really comfortable watching the shows itself haaha. Like I know Roy Leh Sanae Rai is a very popular slap-kiss and also many videos on that drama too but I don't know if I should watch it or not

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Omg that's so exciting then. I'll have to watch it soon! It kept getting pushed back in my repertoire of dramas to watch. Nat was what drew me to the lakorn. Thanks!
I like that Nat wasn't shy about doing kissing scenes or being intimate with Mai because there are scenes, I was like damn these two. But give it a try. I like the part where Nat pretty much give Mai the middle finger and was getting back at him. Girl wasn't playing when it was her turn to be rude lol

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
In terms of dramas I'd recommend, I would really say go for watching Film's latest drama called Narkark Gaew หน้ากากแก้ว. I was honestly so surprised by how much I loved it, and with time I believe you really fall for the p'aek. I found Film so attractive after this and the nang'ek is simply stunning. The writers and directors really know how to do romance well in this, I found it so believe and sweet. It's not so much slap/kiss, but that's because it's a sweet romance. So I recommend for anyone who wants to enjoy some very, very 'fin' scenes haha

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
No I have not! Is it good? I have not seen a lot of slap/kiss lakorns compared to other normal romances. Maybe only Leh Ratree? I want to watch Game Rai Game Ruk though
I thought it was good but it was also one of my first lakorns so I didn't have anything else to base off it. The chemistry between the pra'ek and nang'ek started a cult of Pon-Bua shippers. They're going to be in another drama this year. They have a lot of international fans due to Trabab See Chompoo. I've seen Leh Ratree and I would say that where in Leh Ratree, the pra'ek falls in love with the nang'ek after they've been married... in Trabab See Chompoo, he's in love with the whole time but he's in denial due to revenge. I have Game Rai Game Ruk in my to-watch list too but I haven't been feeling NY lately (I love them though).

yes I have watched a lot of FMVs of slap-kiss as well but not really comfortable watching the shows itself haaha. Like I know Roy Leh Sanae Rai is a very popular slap-kiss and also many videos on that drama too but I don't know if I should watch it or not
Roy Leh Sanae Rai is the one with Push right?!? I don't know why I don't find him attractive. He's pairing with Aom in Boss & Me, a remake of the Chinese drama (which I enjoyed). If you do watch this, let me know how it goes.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
In terms of dramas I'd recommend, I would really say go for watching Film's latest drama called Narkark Gaew หน้ากากแก้ว. I was honestly so surprised by how much I loved it, and with time I believe you really fall for the p'aek. I found Film so attractive after this and the nang'ek is simply stunning. The writers and directors really know how to do romance well in this, I found it so believe and sweet. It's not so much slap/kiss, but that's because it's a sweet romance. So I recommend for anyone who wants to enjoy some very, very 'fin' scenes haha
It was good storyline but i couldnt stand nat's acting.

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
I like that Nat wasn't shy about doing kissing scenes or being intimate with Mai because there are scenes, I was like damn these two. But give it a try. I like the part where Nat pretty much give Mai the middle finger and was getting back at him. Girl wasn't playing when it was her turn to be rude lol
Damn, this is what we need in HJS!!! We need Min to walk away from Sila until he's ready to be P'Tor!

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
It was good storyline but i couldnt stand nat's acting.
I thought I was the only one who felt that way! I almost didn't continue watching because Nat's portrayal of Dada at the beginning was over the top. I know that she was probably just trying to show that both characters Lookaew & Dada were complete opposites. It wasn't until she was Fake Lookaew with amnesia that I started to like her.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I thought I was the only one who felt that way! I almost didn't continue watching because Nat's portrayal of Dada at the beginning was over the top. I know that she was probably just trying to show that both characters Lookaew & Dada were complete opposites. It wasn't until she was Fake Lookaew with amnesia that I started to like her.
Even when shr was lookkaew... i couldnt stand her. I stop half way but had to finish it with my sister