❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
KHUN SI TRACKLIST UPDATE
เพราะหัวใจเป็นของเธอ - Yes'Sir Days
Get You Out - Atom x Maiyarap
พูดไม่ได้สักที - Yes'Sir Days
หัวใจของเธอ - Bie Sukrit
ความเงียบดังที่สุด - Getsunova
รู้ดีว่าไม่ดี - Getsunova feat. Youngohm
หัวใจของเธอ - Tor Thanapob
ระหว่างเรา...คืออะไร - Da Endorphine ft. The Parkinson
รักเธอคนเดียว (ONE LOVE) - Nat Sakdatorn
เกลียดความรัก - Jiew Piyanut (New Jiew)
พรุ่งนี้ค่อย... (CHEATDAY) - Pop Pongkool
Revolution - Da Endorphine × TWOPEE
คนเดิม - New Napasorn (New Jiew)
Microphone (ไมโครโฟน) - CD Guntee & Dawut
อยู่ตรงนี้เสมอ - CLASH
เพื่อเธอตลอดไป - Porsche Chalisa

alissaax

Porsche is an contestant from a singing show called top one. So she many have sang or recorded the song เพื่อเธอตลอดไป recently.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Writer, director and editor should seriously be considered for an award for best production team trolling. For all the lakorns I have watched there's never a team that makes it as their second job to troll and troll professionally lol

alissaax

Writer, director and editor should seriously be considered for an award for best production team trolling. For all the lakorns I have watched there's never a team that makes it as their second job to troll and troll professionally lol
Hahahaah they're a great team they respond and interact a lot on twitter to trend the hashtags. its been trending 1st for thailand during the airing days recently.

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
I absolutely love their interactions and trolling with fans. IMO, HJS is popular due to the chemistry between Tor & Fern but also due to the fan service both actors and their production team performs on social media.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I like the sweet, loving, intimacy of Min and Sila in the recent episode. I agree that I wish that intimacy and yearning was backed by a stronger history between the two of them. If Min can forgive Sila and be so open about worrying for him, they could have given us something like: they met each other a few years ago not knowing who each other was, and went through one or two years of friendship where Sila showed he is a good person who doesn't like harming innocent people.