❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
We can expect a lot of clips tonight and tomorroe tonight ... this week is their last week of filming i believe.

alissaax

She wa
At least some of us gets off tomorrow...everyone is waiting for the willing scene. Twitter is going crazy when it happens. Should trend again. I wonder if one or two crew member will playfully make fun of Fern cause she's probably shy of filming the scene.
She was the one that shared the photo bottom half her standing with tor.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know where I can catch tomorrow’s live episode? I tried the one31 app and website but the live is not working for me

alissaax

Does anyone know where I can catch tomorrow’s live episode? I tried the one31 app and website but the live is not working for me
Its location restricted for mainly within thailand only.
Finding a online stream is definitely difficult for one31 but if the drama is popular you'll find people stream through fb or youtube the screen and quality wont be that great.
If you use a tablet or phone i recommend download thai tv apps. The quality and running will depend your internet connection. Some apps will work and some wont. I cant rreally recommend the one im using cause it might not work for you. The quailty is good but it has moments it freezes.

alissaax

I have so many and most dont even work for one 31 anymore. I had alot more but i removed them cause of the ads
Screenshot_20190527-153524_One UI Home.jpg

alissaax

This is a link i shared before. Check if its working. Cause previously wasnt working for me a few other but did for others.