❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Minta and Sila at the beginning...I think Fern changed the most. It's like she started out looking like a teenager and ends up a mature looking woman when the lakorn wrapped up.

http://instagr.am/p/ByEkB10nbYM/
They look so mature in their characters but bts theyre two damn adorable young adults or kids still. But both have really matured since the start. Definitely agreed that fern looks like a matured woman completely now to the young innocent teenager when they started. And tor truly matured from his previous young characters he used to play.

anniem

sarNie Adult
I've been on vaca so haven't been following Tor Fern carefully but just caught up on the episodes because of you know - Ep.23. ;)

I just saw Tor's IG post and the comments are :confused0: http://instagr.am/p/ByEgP_HJ7ze/
I went to check on One HD and saw the news clip on his GF too. WTH.
I hope it won't interfere with Tor Fern future possibilities.
I hope so too, they got quite popular due to HJS and also I hope his gf doesn’t mind Tor working with Fern again hahaha

anniem

sarNie Adult
Just wen to look at Tor’s IG last photo, hehehe I did expect the negative comments coming and I know Tor also expected it because there are many time that Tor got criticized due to not respecting Fern, at least that what they (fans) think, while Fern seems to give Tor so much admiration and so much respect. I did notice that at the beginning of the filming, it was worst, but it got much better after they started to film together many times, he became more friendly with Fern. Maybe, it’s his character that didn’t really care to socialize, he is more focused on his work on set than making friends . Anyway, I hope Fern won’t be blamed for posting the last picture with Tor, I understand she did it because she wanted to promote themself as on screen couple. As for The gf, well, feel sorry for her that got harassed like that. But it will continue to happen as long as Tor in entertainment industry. Hope she can keep up with it. Torfern is a hot topic now, everyone is talking about HJS and how Fern got so popular and gained so much fans. Her IG was about 40K when HJS begins and now almost 300K. And of course She deserved it.

natsumi83

sarNie Egg
He could have refused to have any photo to be taken with her while they worked together but not wasnt the case. He chose not to post any photo to respect his girlfriend probably whatever his reason and decision. They should respect it
Can't understand what they thinking by hurting their idols by having bad comments/ remarks.

Tor had previously mentioned in his interview that he won't get affected but he and his gf still a human being will be upset/ angry when got scolding.

I really think it has been unfair and tough for his gf.

anniem

sarNie Adult
Why some fans mentioned that Tor’s gf had posted something bad about Fern on her IG, true or not?

Did fern do anything intentionally or unintentionally to the GF of Tor?

alissaax

View attachment 35998
I’m gonna miss min trying to attack sila’s chest every time she gets a chance.
You had to remind me how min always tried to check his chest. That moment in the small guest house too, when he teased her about asking a man who isnt her bf or husband to take off their top.

Look at her now all shy with hubby...

Last edited:

alissaax

They call tor and his gf... immature. But the ones that are really more immature are those that are complaining and posting those stupid comments

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Just wen to look at Tor’s IG last photo, hehehe I did expect the negative comments coming and I know Tor also expected it because there are many time that Tor got criticized due to not respecting Fern, at least that what they (fans) think, while Fern seems to give Tor so much admiration and so much respect. I did notice that at the beginning of the filming, it was worst, but it got much better after they started to film together many times, he became more friendly with Fern. Maybe, it’s his character that didn’t really care to socialize, he is more focused on his work on set than making friends . Anyway, I hope Fern won’t be blamed for posting the last picture with Tor, I understand she did it because she wanted to promote themself as on screen couple. As for The gf, well, feel sorry for her that got harassed like that. But it will continue to happen as long as Tor in entertainment industry. Hope she can keep up with it. Torfern is a hot topic now, everyone is talking about HJS and how Fern got so popular and gained so much fans. Her IG was about 40K when HJS begins and now almost 300K. And of course She deserved it.
I think there really isn't an easy way for this. Though, there are times I wished Fern would be a bit more careful in posting couple pictures. Her intentions is probably nothing more than promoting them but considering he does have a GF picture like they are in bed or some other intimate pictures should be replaced by something cute. It would have been just as effective since it's still a couple picture but not one that's toeing the line of inappropriate.

And for his GF, she has been through this but just because that's the case it doesn't make it easier. Once a lot of international fans are rooting for a couple a GF can't truly prepare for it because the silliness is on another level. I read comments about wanting Fern and Tor to get married...or that they would date secretly and so on (I am not saying all international fans are like that) but the ones that are like that are more outspoken.

Goodness, if he's in a remake of Sawan Biang and it's bigger than HJS I can't imagine how it would be. The n'ek he starred with would share the same amount of absurdity in comments as much as his GF.