❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

The comments on his IG are brutal. Honestly, I didn't realize it was the picture that Tor posted was what caused the uproar. He posted a group picture of him and the crew missing Fern and fans are pointing out that he's unprofessional for doing that.

The picture was his last filming which was done at 4 am while Fern has hers early in the afternoon. Though, there is a group picture of all of them together (similar setting) which included Fern but Tor decided to post this particular picture.

Now we all don't know if this is going to be the last photo that he'll ever post regarding HJS but fans are saying that, he has been careful about posting pictures with Fern because he doesn't want to seem close to her and give his GF any impression of that sort. But since it was a wrap up (goodbye picture) they didn't think it would be a bad image if Fern was also in the picture.

For this instance, I somewhat agree that posting a farewell picture with everyone including Fern wouldn't be a lot to ask. Since she has been promoting the lakorn through her IG like crazy with them as a couple. It's a silly mess because of a picture.

Also, about his GF's message, that in itself is like a WTH is going on with both sides. The frustration on Meen's part is understandable considering the comments she has gotten is uncalled for. This is from the fans, saying she could have waited until HJS is done airing. If she has waited 5 years why can't she wait a couple more weeks to post her message? They want to enjoy the last 3 episodes without any outside drama lol. And also, they are upset that Fern is the one that has to answer questions about his GF's post when she hasn't done anything wrong.

So the anger from what I gathered is because of a photo and Meen's message. Did she set her IG account private? Someone mentioned she did after the post. Anyhow, I am not saying it is correct and that Meen is the person that needs to change but for her sake because the more popular he gets the more fans he attracts, the more of those idiotic posts she will get. She needs to find a better way to deal with this. If he gets with another n'ek and has this immense chemistry, she will face the same problems. The fans are not going to change because there are too many of them with different personalities liking or loving her boyfriend the "super star". So, in her case she's the one that has to find a way to cope with it without giving those fans a lot of weapons to use against her.

I didn't know a picture can make so many hates you or love you. Social media is a strange world.
Agree. People completely overreacted. It would be different if he posted a picture of the whole crew and excluded Fern or if he uploaded pics with everyone but her but he didn’t. He hardly posts anyway and seems quite reserved and very focused when it comes to his work. Fern is definitely more active than he is and is constantly posting about the show but that doesn’t mean to say he doesn’t care about the show or is unprofessional. There are a couple of BTS pictures he has posted and even tagged her so don’t know why everyone is focusing on one picture he posted to mark his last time shooting for the show.

If Meen is upset with the comments she is receiving only then I do feel for her because no one deserves that kind of hate for doing nothing but if she has a problem with his costars and feels insecure then I don’t know what to say...I hope that’s not the case and all this dies down soon.

It sucks that this happening when the show is getting so much positive buzz and is coming to an end.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Back to the lakorn, I'm catching up, and sorry y'all if this has been posted/mentioned before, but who the hell is their make-up artist?!?! There's literally three shades of color: orange, pink, and white. :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
MAKEUPGONEWRONG.jpg

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I FINALLY FINISHED MY EBOOK I HAD ONLY 2 CHAPTERS LEFT AND IT TOOK ME A FEW HRS. ON THE BONUS CHAPTERS NOW. I JUST CANT CONTINUE ON CAUSE IT INCLUDES THE COUPLE HAVING A BABY!

alissaax

The manager and fanclub admin had organised a meeting point for fans to meet and send him off. But literally still in his face. But it doesnt seem as bad like popes encounters during and after buppae.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I FINALLY FINISHED MY EBOOK I HAD ONLY 2 CHAPTERS LEFT AND IT TOOK ME A FEW HRS. ON THE BONUS CHAPTERS NOW. I JUST CANT CONTINUE ON CAUSE IT INCLUDES THE COUPLE HAVING A BABY!
What story are you reading?? Do share!

It's Saturday again and next episode in another 2 days time!! I am occupied myself with work for the past week so that monday would come faster

alissaax

What story are you reading?? Do share!

It's Saturday again and next episode in another 2 days time!! I am occupied myself with work for the past week so that monday would come faster
The thai ebook that i started a little while ago.

alissaax

Oh god this new one the main is a mafia, the sample starts off with him in his high rise penthouse, drinking his night away, twilling around his glass wine.

Goodbye. The similarities.