❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
They should've gotten rid of Sida in episode 25 already LOL I need the last episode to focus on Husband Sila and Wife Min only lol they didn't get enough screen time together that the last episode need to make that up!

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
So there were many swoon-worthy scenes this episode but man I ADORE Khun Sila and his sneaky kisses!!!!

This one is as sweet and gentle as they come, I legit squealed so hard when I saw him kiss her hand! I'm not the most observant person hahaha so originally I thought he was leaning down so she could wipe his tears

Here it is <3

anniem

sarNie Adult
So there were many swoon-worthy scenes this episode but man I ADORE Khun Sila and his sneaky kisses!!!!

This one is as sweet and gentle as they come, I legit squealed so hard when I saw him kiss her hand! I'm not the most observant person hahaha so originally I thought he was leaning down so she could wipe his tears

Here it is <3

The same thought I have hehehe

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

Here it is <3

The way her thumb moves along his skin

Damn it stop doing this to my heart

alissaax

Omgg my heart. Can not handle this. They up a highlight video of the moment of tnp's tears...... A wish with tears.

alissaax

They should've gotten rid of Sida in episode 25 already LOL I need the last episode to focus on Husband Sila and Wife Min only lol they didn't get enough screen time together that the last episode need to make that up!
Hahahaha but shes the main cause of khun si pain and misery from his childhood. And she damn crazy... she probably hasnt received her entire karma for her past sins. Losing her son isnt enough.... she got only more crazy and evil.

Rosi

Wifey #42
หัวใจศิลา Episode 26 Recaps

Wan scene

in the Forest

Da. (Pirath) Wan. Da. Da. Where are you? Wan. (He grabs her arm) Stop. Go back. I'm going to find my sister. Da. Wan. I understand you. And how you feel. But your sister is guilty. And she needs punishment according to the law. My sister was shot and she ran into the forest. And you want me to do nothing? You might think that my sister is a murderer. But to me, she's just a small woman. Wan. Your sister killed people. And what about others? They're tormenting my sister to death! Aren't they guilty? It's unfair! In this world, there's no one who is guilty and doesn't get punishment. The people who hurt your sister they'll also get punished. As for your sister, she killed people she also needs to receive her punishment according to the law. I don't care. Wan. Da. Let go. Da. Da. Da, where are you? Da. Da, please come out. Da, please come out. Da.

Sida scene, watching the news

News reporter

From the incident that Nang Sida Litinatgoson resisted arrest while officers attempted to arrest her, she's on the run now. And the lastest, it's been 15 hours since. And the officers are still searching for her. And if anyone has seen or has any into of Nang Sida Litinatgoson to please call the police immediately. (She is walking, she get's to a house. (A woman open's the door) Who are you here to see? Are you Satorn's wife? I am Sida. Hello, Sida. Please come inside first (She helps Sida). I'm sorry for Satorn. Because after Satorn died it must be hard for you. Satorn told me that you aren't working. Yes, Sida. After Satorn died it's been hard for me. But if you're willing to help me I'll give you a sum of money. Agreed?
Oh? When did Satorn died? Didn't see that part