❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

sarNie Adult
Everything about this remake was awesome. Even better than the original. They made the ending super long. Pleasing the fans lol.

I'm used to endings being so abrupt. Like you only see 5 minutes of them being happy after all they went through.

Edit: With all the changes, I wish they would have surprised us with the auntie still being alive.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
หัวใจศิลา Episode 27 (Last episode) Recaps.

In Min hospital room

(Tor) Can't I stay over and wach you tonight? I can sleep on the couch. Go back home and rest. But I think... Bak. Yes, Min? Take Tor back home. Si, please. Bak. I'm your boss. But Min is your wife. What Min orders, I have to do. (OMG haha :) ) Or are you going to disobey Min? (Those looks between Min and Tor :lol: ) (Waen) Si, you can go home. I'll watch Min. Don't worry. (More looks) (Tor) Hey. (Min) Go home. Please? (OMG Tor's face hehe) Waen will stay with me. Don't worry. Okay. I'll go. I'll go home then. And tomorrow morning, I'll come back. Alright. Alright. Go now. (They are holding hands) (Tor) Let go. (Tor rub's her head). Let's go. (Tor and Bak leave)

(Min) Did you eat yet? I already ate.

(Tor and Bak, walking in the hallway) Bak. Yes? Did you already tell Waen that if Min asks about Sida to say she left the country already? And don't say that she could come back after me. I told her already.

So I sneaked in the clips (with sound) and here are some thoughts that came to my head.

1) I wanna join the wedding party and dance like Pluk. :risas3:
2) Lakorns and their morning sickness daddies. Real men are in trouble now cuz everyone will be expecting a morning sickness to measure the real love of the hubs. Hear the complaints: "Oh, you didn't get morning sickness? You must not really really love me". :fighting3::risas3::risas3:
3) The wedding is beautiful with all the greeneries. Photos are so beautiful.

More thoughts will come after watching the entire episode I am sure.....

Vico

sarNie Adult
Hey, am I the only one who hopes we’ll get to see more of the actor who played Bak in the future ? He had a minor part but I found him pretty imposing !
And he was so cute at the end with his unexpected couple with Waen

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

In a Control room, a security guard)

Hey, how'd you get in here? (A guy beat's him up, then hit a switch, then makes a call.) All clear here. (Another guy) All clear. Handle it.

(Tor and Bak, are still walking. Now they are in a parking garage). Bak, go bring the car to pick me up. Alright Si. (Someone is watching, Tor sees Sida, Tor starts walking again, He knows. He is looking around sees someone. Walks to them. Then a rope get's tide to his leg and a car pulls him :(. He get's the rope off his leg. He rolls some, the guy in the truck get's out with a gun but Tor is not there. Then Tor kicks him. They start fighting. Tor get's the gun, the guy hit's him gun goes flying, they kick and punch each other, the guy grab's Tor's thoat but Tor pulls the tailgate down on truck and the guy falls, Tor somersaults on to the back of the truck, He punch's the other guy some, kicks him off the truck, then kick him again, he is like come here the guy runs Tor goes after him. Then Tor sees more men they have swords. He starts fighting them all. Bak comes in with a sword for Tor. ) Si. (They start fighting again. PS alot going not doing play by for this part sorry) The kicked but and killed them all. (Sida is now in a car, she is going to run over Tor but he moves out of the way, he then shoots at the tries the car stops, he goes over to her, she get's out.) Sida. (She then starts shooting at him he hides behind something, she is out of bullets, he comes back out.) Sida. Turn yourself in. Don't make me use force. Why?! What can you do to me? You're going to kill me? (Tor put's his gun away, he goes to her, she gives handcuff's She handcuff's him to her, she grabs gasoline and pours it all over him, Bak comes running) No, Sida! (OMG NO Sida has a ligther :( ) Don't come any closer. If you come any closer, I'll light it up! (Bak) Calm down. (Bak moves closer Tor put's his hand up to stop him) Sida starts moving and drags Tor along. (Tor) Sida. Stop. You murder people and you're not afraid of the karma. But just taking your punishment why are you afraid? I'm not afraid! I don't do anything wrong! (Umm Yes you did) Those people I killed deserve to die! Low class people! I killed them and made society cleaner! And the people you killed, after you killed them did you win? The people who get hurt and don't hurt anyone back they're the real winners. And now I've learned and all that's left is you.

(A cop arrests a guy) Stand still! More arrests.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Their dance sequence puts a smile on my face like an idiot. It's one of the best wedding I have seen in a lakorn. Everyone is enjoying themselves.

Sila and Minta literally is like a normal wedding couple that's enjoying their special day. The director was like, y'all not going to be the only one having fun lol.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Back to Tor and Sida. Tor grabs Sida wrist.

Just let go of me. You've hurt and destroyed my life enough. Please let it end here. (Sida is crying) Today I'm asking for my life back. (She moves the lighter down) Tor. I hurt you... I hurt you that badly, right? (He want her to grave him the lighter) Please hand it to me. He reach's for it but then she freaks out. (Sida) If I don't survive then neither will you, Tor! (Tor try's to move away the lighter falls and now there is fire OMG. Sida is on fire, Tor shoots the handcuff's. Bak! Get the fire extinguisher! Alright. (Priath and his men are there now) Sida. Hurry! Yes, sir. Bak helps Sida. (Pirath) Hurry and go! Tor starts walking over Pirath stops him. It's over, Sila.

Wan on the phone, crying.
Whichever doctor is skilled, find them for me. No matter how many millions it is, I'm willing. I want Da to get better. I don't have anyone else left. I only have Da left. I have no one else left. Please help me. Please help me. (She is crying and screaming) Pirath helps her up. Why are you here? You came to see if my sister is dead yet, huh? No one wants to see her die. No one wants to see her die?! Really?! Then what do you called what happened to her? I said what is it?! And the police even told me that if she recovers she'll have to go to jail. What are you hearts made of?! What dogs! Wan. Your sister did this to herself. (You are so right nod) Wan push's Pirath. She didn't do anything! (Yes she did) Sila did this. Sila can kill people. If Wan has to go to jail then so does Sila. As for Sila a case will proceed against him as well. The law doesn't spare anyone. Everyone has to be punished. How? Sila is living happily with his wife. And look at Da. She has nothing left. Nothing left! Neither a house or company! Sila seized it! Even for me, you left me. Did you ever care how my heart would feel? How can you hurt me? Where's the fairness? (she leaves) Bak gives Wan a envelope. Here. The document Si told me to give to you. Why? What else is your boss gonna sue my sister for? He's not suing for anything. But in this envelope there are documents that Si has signed to give the house back to Sida. she is shocked. (Pirath) Aside from the house Sila has transferred back the company shares to your sister as well. So your sister will have dividend money to support herself. And as for the hospital costs, the company will take care of all the costs. (Wan) Do you think what Sila has done will make Da and I forgive him? (Bak) He's not doing it for forgiveness. But he's doing it because he wants Sida to know that Si has forgiven everything. (Bak gives Pirath the envelope, he gives it to Wan) You should take it. The very least do it for your sister. As for our matter, after we divorce I'm giving you all our assests. And I'm sorry for everything that happened. I hope that one day you'll understand. And forgive me. Pirath hugs Wan.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Hahaha i change my phone theme to a black and white now i cant see my the big clock on the home screen:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Everyone is at a temple. Funeral for Mam.

(Pirath) Mam. I'm sorry that I couldn't take care of you as I had promised. But I want you to know that no matter where you are you'll always be the woman I love the most, forever. Don't worry about Sila. I'll take care of him. (Aww poor Tor he is crying :sad6: )

(Tor) What you had warned me about and told me, that I don't need to do anything(Min is looking at him) and the people who do bad one day they'll suffer their own karna, and today I've seen it. Don't worry about me. (Min moves closer to him) (Min) Please rest in peace.

(Tun) Min. I'm going. (She nods her head) Sila, excuse me. Thank-you. Alright. Yeah, and what I told you that I'm gonna go work with my friend in London, so I'm going alright? (No he is leaving :( ) And when are you going? tomorrow morning. Tomorrow? Yeah. But you don't need to send me off. Stay with Sila. Sila. Please take care of my friend. (Min and Tun shake hands) And don't forget. Yeah. I'm going. I'm going. Safe travels. Yeah, I'll Facetime you later. (She pulls her arm around his and they walk) They are standing looking at the temple, closed there eyes, Min is looking at him. (Tor) Thank-you, Aunt Mam, for taking care of me your entire life. And my heart. Now I'm back to being the Sila that smiles. 'Cos the woman you chose to design the once empty room that doesn't have a heart, has returned to have feelings and a heart and a smile. :icon12: (They look at each other then hold hands :icon12: ) (Tor) I promise that the two of us won't ever leave each other. Forever. (Min put's her head on his shoulder) :icon12:

alissaax

UPDATED
KHUN SI TRACKLIST ♡

เพราะหัวใจเป็นของเธอ - Yes'Sir Days
Get You Out - Atom x Maiyarap
พูดไม่ได้สักที - Yes'Sir Days
หัวใจของเธอ - Bie Sukrit
ความเงียบดังที่สุด - Getsunova
รู้ดีว่าไม่ดี - Getsunova feat. Youngohm
หัวใจของเธอ - Tor Thanapob
ระหว่างเรา...คืออะไร - Da Endorphine ft. The Parkinson
รักเธอคนเดียว (ONE LOVE) - Nat Sakdatorn
เกลียดความรัก - Jiew Piyanut (New Jiew)
พรุ่งนี้ค่อย... (CHEATDAY) - Pop Pongkool
Revolution - Da Endorphine × TWOPEE
คนเดิม - New Napasorn (New Jiew)
Microphone (ไมโครโฟน) - CD Guntee & Dawut
อยู่ตรงนี้เสมอ - CLASH
เพื่อเธอตลอดไป - Porsche Chalisa
นี่แหละความรัก (This is Love) - Peck Palitchoke
First Lady - Peck Palitchoke
คืนที่หนึ่ง - Chin Chinawut
คำอธิษฐานด้วยน้ำตา - Dome Jaruwat
ลาลาลอย (100%) - The TOYS

alissaax

Their dance sequence puts a smile on my face like an idiot. It's one of the best wedding I have seen in a lakorn. Everyone is enjoying themselves.

Sila and Minta literally is like a normal wedding couple that's enjoying their special day. The director was like, y'all not going to be the only one having fun lol.
They film and recorded the scene without music. So it was definitely tor thanapob dancing.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
With the amount of pain the lakorn put all of us viewers through due to the lack of OTP scenes and nonsense, they better give us a long and satisfying ending. I skipped to the last part of the episode, and I really enjoyed it. I like how they made it a fun and long ending. Kind of wish we got to see a baby but this is still better than nothing. It was nice to see Sila let loose and enjoyed the dance moment. He looked so dang sexy. Fern too. Loved her dress. Their sweet and cute moments really brought a smile to my face. I love how he experienced morning sickness for her instead. The puking and cravings. Our precious Sila is growing up. lol It’s been awhile since I last saw a lakorn like that. Gotta watch the lakorn with eng subs now.Sigh. I’m really gonna miss Sila and Min. Tor and Fern did super well. They really brought out our precious couple to life. I’m praying for a reunited lakorn despite all the problems that took place in the middle of the lakorn.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Sangask hospital room

Tor and Min visit him. (Tor takes his hand) Dad. Sida has paid for her sins. I think Aunt Mam was right that Sida might escape prison but she'll never escape karma. What she's done to my mother and aunt now she's paying for it. (He let's go of his dad's hand, Min has her hand around Tor's arm) And now I know is that no matter who does bad to us we don't have to get angry at 'em. (Look's at Min) 'Cos when it's time everyone will pay for thier own karma. Including you too. (Aww he is crying again :sad6: ) I think you're receiving the consequence of your actions as well.

Sida's hospital room, Sida is in pain.

(Wan) I know you're hurting and in pain. But you need to stay strong and endure. Alright. (knock on door, Min and Tor come in, They wai to them) Tor: Hello. Wan: The other day I went to visit your father. Even if he's not conscious but he's looking better. It's probably 'cos after he knows that he's lost Ae, be he know that he still has you to take care of them. (Tor goes closer to Sida) How's Sida's condition? The doctor said they can't treat her more than this. It's as you see. The fire has burnt her. Her entire body. Min: But if she gets continual treatments her condition could improve. Thank-you to the both of you for coming to visit the entire time. But from now on you don't need to come. 'Cos in the past Da has done much to you. I forgot it all already. And now I choose to only remember the things that don't make me suffer. (Tor looking at Sida) Yes? I... forgive... and... forgive me.... I'm... suffering... so much... Forgive... Don't move. Don't move. (Tor) Yes.