❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
L
Since she's filming, I wonder why there's no pictures or fitting pictures.
Lol they just had a fitting ben posted a clip o her story yesterday... it might be a period...

And someone edited and add red soda and drinks to a screen shot of fern :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::facepalm::facepalm:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Just letting you all know, I am going away on a trip from Aug 2-4 :). ( I get back in the evening on Aug 4)

Vico

sarNie Adult
I’ve just read a bit of the novel... And now, I’m broken-hearted... I shouldn’t have bought it...
:sad6::sad6:
Let’s just say that it is very different from the two tv series. If you thought Sila was bad to Min in the tv series, get prepared : next to the Sila Book, he’s an angel (the Sila Book is like a Kawee)
Is anyone interested by my book ? I don’t want to keep it now

Attachments

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I’ve just read a bit of the novel... And now, I’m broken-hearted... I shouldn’t have bought it...
Let’s just say that it is very different from the two tv series. If you thought Sila was bad to Min in the tv series, get prepared : next to the Sila Book, he’s an angel (the Sila Book is like a Kawee)
Lol, that's why a couple of us mentioned that Sila in the book does not deserve Minta. Minta should let him work real hard and understand what it meant to lose her.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Yea I heard is worse in the books *hugs*.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Thats why i said hes more bad evil in the book.