❤️[ONE31] Kor Kerd Mai Klai Klai Ter (The One Enterprise): Aff Taksaorn / Tor Thanapob

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Aff is so light skin can't believe it's the same person that started back in the days.
Aum and Noon as well, their skin is so light now compared to when they started, same about Baifern P. Thai ladies don't like dark skin. Thai entertainnent prejudice vs melanine is sad indeed

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I still can't get over Aff's cameo appearance in "Tootsie and the Fake". I saw it on Netflix over the weekend.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
One31 is re-airing "Hua Jai Sila" starting Monday, replacing "You're My Destiny".

http://instagr.am/p/CBPsH9ygyCW/
I have a feeling this drama will air next. The re-run should end around late July or first week of August at the latest, enough time for the production to wrap up. (I dunno, but "You're My Destiny" which originally had 17 episodes got extended into 21 episodes in the re-run.)

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thai Wikipedia page of One31 is updated and has the airing date of this set to August 5th, WTh 2015H timeslot. They're splitting up the current timeslot of "Ruk Laek Pop" into 2 blocks. MT will be occupied by "Bad Genius", while this will occupy the WTh.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Aff definitely got a lot of done on her face and not to mention her skin! that is really sad. She look so pale: