❤️[ONE31] Rerk Sanghan: Sean Jindachote/Camilla Kittavat

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
I watched ep 1 and feel the explosion and collapse of tunnel ( the death of prime minister) scene should be done better, it feels rush and don't give me the impact i wanted.
The sacrifice scene is also just meh.
The 1st meeting between Ran and Gating have enough chemistry for me to pay attention to main cp in next eps.
Even the excution for 1st ep is not satisfied my expectation, the story is interesting enough for me to continue.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Mos aged, lol but i am glad to met him in real life a few few few years back. He's so cool. This lakorn isn't too bad but why is it only 50 minutes long. What happen to being 1 hour and a half or more since it only airs two days a week. Let's just say it's interesting enough for me to watch it while it's still on air. LOL.

kind of wish the nang'ak was either a cop or that medical/forensic examiner. It would have made it more interesting. i actually love watching the brother and the medical / forensic examiner parts.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I bet the person behind the sacrifice is the man thats the politician running against the female politician.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
I must agree that right now the second couple (n'ek brother and the medical examiner girl) is more interesting. But main cp is also not bad. There isn't much scenes between them now tho. It's expected because usually Wannawat's novels don't have much pra'nang scenes.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
The flow of this lakorn is much slower than i thought.
I don't feel any tension or suspense now when Atthi (Mos) is working on his 2nd target, especially when the 2nd girl (water element) character is also not nice. Will follow cp more eps and hope things will speed up later.
Is medical examiner girl also one of targets but i don't want her to die.

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
IF she's part of a couple, I don't think she will die.

I'll probably put it in the background while doing something else until something better comes along. Kinda disappointing because I adore the cast.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I think the third and forth are the woman dating mos and nang ek

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
The flow of this lakorn is much slower than i thought.
I don't feel any tension or suspense now when Atthi (Mos) is working on his 2nd target, especially when the 2nd girl (water element) character is also not nice. Will follow cp more eps and hope things will speed up later.
Is medical examiner girl also one of targets but i don't want her to die.
I don't want her to die. but Atthi's gf is gonna die for sure.. I believe that auspicious ceremony is sort of worshipping to Baphomet, although I haven't seen anything signalling Baphomet but it reminds of how they use young women to sacrifice to devil. Plus the star they wrap around the girls head is also a sign Sorry if it's too graphic.

Also we have more than one culprit, all the people Maha was suspecting expect one is involved in the auspicious ceremony, 4 elements 4 victims 4 culprits,

I don't want anything to happen to Sareen , Chingduang or Run

This drama is also combines Western Astrology, Vedic Astrology (known as Indian Astrology) and Vuxing ( a Chinese Philosophy) according to Wuxing there are 5 planets. 5 Phases. 5 Agents, 5 movements, 5 processes, 5 stages, by looking at his I am guessing they'll also be killing Atthi's gf.

Contains Spoilers from this point on wards don't read below if you haven't watched after ep6

Also by the end of EP6 we know the culprits that explains a lot of stuff surrounding Maha. Burglary (which was not actually a burglary, that manual has been given to Atthi and other guy by P'Wee, his fathers death, his aunts marriage to P'wee, why, by who and for what reason his father was killed. and how all the big ones in the government is involved and they are covering up for each other for more power."]

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

meenia

sarNie Adult
i think the lakorn drags too much. It should have ended long ago since we already know who's the bad guy. At this point the are just running away. As much as i complain i'm still watching it. LOL. The story was easy to follow since i know who was behind it the whole time, it wasn't hard to figure out.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
i think the lakorn drags too much. It should have ended long ago since we already know who's the bad guy. At this point the are just running away. As much as i complain i'm still watching it. LOL. The story was easy to follow since i know who was behind it the whole time, it wasn't hard to figure out.
Yes, it feels repetitive to went through the sacrifice 4 times. Especially water element, it dragged too long.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think it was just like Lah/Revenge (also directed by Khun Sant). Sorn knew who raped her and the kid, and we know too. It's just a matter of us being shown how those ruthless men faced their end haha.

I haven't watched this in whole, just Episode 1 I believe and mostly clips provided by One31. I think it's too procedural, but I'll follow this when this gets on Netflix.