❤️[ONE31] Si Nae Ha Saree (The One Enterprise): Sean Jindachot / Baifern Pimchanok

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Ploy played Rai many times. She still manage to be Nang'k. I think Rita has higher possibility than Yard because of her relationship with boardcast. Through she moved to sign with the channel, she still have close relationship with boardcast.
this is Broadcast so i don't think Rita she'll be in since they down grade her to play n'rai in for Raeng Ruk against Ken/Cherry
the possibility are Yardthip, Chompoo, Kim, Mint Chalida since Yard and Mint C they are Thai/Indian

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ploy played Rai many times. She still manage to be Nang'k. I think Rita has higher possibility than Yard because of her relationship with boardcast. Through she moved to sign with the channel, she still have close relationship with boardcast.
i doubt it won't be Rita cos lately her fames isn't huge enough compare to Ploy and Chompoo and Broadcast has already down grade her as n'rai in Raeng Ruk against Ken and Cherry

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

เท่าที่อ่านมาบ้าง นักแสดง Cast ตามนี้พอได้ป่าว

เจ้าชายแขกลูกครึ่งอินเดีย-อเมริกัน > แอนดริว (พอหยวนๆ ไปกับบทได้ แต่งแต้มอีกสักหน่อย)

นางเอกไทย เป็นดีไซน์เนอร์ > เชอรี่-เข็มอัปสร

ผีเจ้าสาวแขก > คิมเบอร์ลี่ / หยาดทิพย์

องค์ราชินี > พี่นก-จริยา

sample of cast
Andrew Gregson as the Jao Chai from India 'Indian Prince'
Cherry - the nang'ek from Thailand
the Indian princess/the ghost - they had Yardthip and Kim another choice
so if Cherry and Yard are chosen they will be n'ek and the same soul one person Yardthip is the past is the Indian Princess and Cherry is the future life
this will be another mysterious horror thrill where its about the past and future
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A12970541/A12970541.html

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
just an info this 4th Fabric Series will be directed/produced by Broadcast Thai

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Still no confirmation yet huh? Still keep hanging onto this tread lol!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Still no confirmation yet huh? Still keep hanging onto this tread lol!
but atleast we know which company is directing and Broadcast is the best chosen 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow, this is interesting. I never knew Sarb Poosa, Roy Mai, and Qi Pao were connected. But I'm glad i found out. Now I'm going to go watch all of these lakorns. LOL.

Now here's what i have to say about this, I've never seen any of Yard's lakorn, but I saw bit's and pieces of Duang tah nai Dung Jai and loved it. She's pretty. I wouldn't mind if she is n'eek here. Cherry, I never really liked her, but still think she's a good actress. As for Mint C and Kim, I agree that they are still not too experienced to take on this role, but i'll be glad if they do get the role to challenge themselves.  Rita has already been in too many ghost and weird roles.Chompoo I'm okay with. Pinky, I would love for her to be in here, but likely it wouldn't happen. Ploy would be okay too, but she just doesn't give me the nang' ek vibe.

As for pra'ek, I'm not too into Rome at the moment and Ken doesn't fit the role. It'll be great if they do use newbies for the role because Bomb Tanin would be a good fit, but more than likely they won't choose newbies. Pope and Grate are okay choices. Well this is all i'm going to say. :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the whole fabric series is connected and they all are horror thrill investigation i think this 4th part will be the most intense and scarier than Qi Pao 
the pra'ek is a Indian Prince i would love to see Great/Yardthip reunite for this one just from the plot the n'ek play 3 characters one of them she is the ghost and they will have a special role a very important person like in qi pao they had Jao Ming Tian mum who killed and murder MayLee 

Wanndii

sarNie Hatchling
look like this is interesting. Chompoo playing ghost would be a change of taste. Never seen her do the role. So give her a chance

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wanndii said:
look like this is interesting. Chompoo playing ghost would be a change of taste. Never seen her do the role. So give her a chance
Chompoo might not be cos she has bpoop phae saniwaat and its also produce by Broadcast the chance it could be Yardthip or maybe Kim 

fanny

sarNie Adult
Even though I really want Yard to be in one, BUT I don't think broadcast would give her a chance. As long as I remembered I don't think Yard work with broadcast before. I might be wrong. Broadcast is a good company to work with, if Yard get the chance I think she will be Popular again. Yard is demoted most of her lakorn is comedy. Finger cross is her...she would make perfect Indian princess.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the n'ek in here she's Thai and pra'ek his a Indian Prince this lakorn will involve the past,present,future and of course investigation,murder,dreams,horror thrill 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Exactly, I love horror and thiller types of lakorn, they are the best and i love being scared. I just started watching Sarp Poo Sah and it is great so far, I really can't wait for this one. :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Exactly, I love horror and thiller types of lakorn, they are the best and i love being scared. I just started watching Sarp Poo Sah and it is great so far, I really can't wait for this one. :p
oh really its great hey next watch qi pao and roy mai is kind of sad and scary too but looks like Sanae Ha Sari is the most intense one

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thanks Alice, I will definitely watch all of them. :p If it's true that Yard or Kim will be in here it'll be great. I want to see Kim in a horror lakorn for a change as well. I'm watching it to see how everyone will portray their roles and how scary each one gets. :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
fanny said:
Even though I really want Yard to be in one, BUT I don't think broadcast would give her a chance. As long as I remembered I don't think Yard work with broadcast before. I might be wrong. Broadcast is a good company to work with, if Yard get the chance I think she will be Popular again. Yard is demoted most of her lakorn is comedy. Finger cross is her...she would make perfect Indian princess.

I agree, if Yard gets the chance to work with Broadcast, her popularity might bloom again.  I've always been a fan of hers.. and it's always nice to see her grow because she was a child star like Kwan and Pinky.  She needs this boost!!!  I don't want to see her continue playing them evening lakorns.. boohoo :(  I would love to see her as a prime-time n'ek again. sigh..

But anwyays, I'm still rooting for Yard to be the n'ek in here. I think she'll do a good job.. look-wise too.

As for p'ek.. hmm.. I don't think I'll mind Grate.  I think he'll be fine playing the Indian prince.  And plus if he and Yard are rumored and do get confirmed one day... it'll be a nice reunion :D