❤️[ONE31] Si Nae Ha Saree (The One Enterprise): Sean Jindachot / Baifern Pimchanok

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Seeing both this and "Krachao Seeda" back in production, I wonder if both dramas will be the next new primetime dramas in One31 lineup.

This can replace "Lhong Fai" (which is doing "well" for a 4-year old rerun, rating higher than "Hongsutai Maai Layk 6"), while "Krachao Seeda" can replace Esther-Bie rerun (which starts tomorrow) and be aired on its supposed Mon-Tue schedule instead.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Seeing both this and "Krachao Seeda" back in production, I wonder if both dramas will be the next new primetime dramas in One31 lineup.

This can replace "Lhong Fai" (which is doing "well" for a 4-year old rerun, rating higher than "Hongsutai Maai Layk 6"), while "Krachao Seeda" can replace Esther-Bie rerun (which starts tomorrow) and be aired on its supposed Mon-Tue schedule instead.
Is that biefern dramas on rerun?

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Yes, they decided to rerun a GMM25 drama there. One31's ratings suck ever since they started doing reruns, but given this is a 4-year old drama from a smaller channel I think this is a nice "win" for them.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
"Only You I Need" Episode 1 re-run got 2.6 ratings last night.

I'd say, One31 should hurry up with the production of this drama so it can replace the rerun of "Pure Intention" ASAP. Seeing that "Lhong Fai" got a 2.0 rating in the finale, there's a real clamour for Baifern amongst One31 audience.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ To be fair, One31 only got this probably around 2019. This was originally supposed to air in Channel 3, same as its textile spin-offs.

AFAIK, I can think of only 2 One31 dramas that were in production limbo for years - the Vill-Nike romcom drama that finally aired in 2019 (when the thread originally started in 2014 IIRC) and "Blood & Treasure" (which was supposed to be Pong-Bee but production had to stop because of some auspicious events?).

sarNie Adult
I saw the Llong Fai finale on Youtube, and it still brought in over 1M views as a re-run. Holy damn. Maybe I should finally watch the drama. There isn't really anything to watch rn.

My only concern is that Baifern gets type-casted into heavy dramas like that. It would be such a shame to see as a fan.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ At least in films (and in her GMMTV projects) she get to play those light-hearted roles.

sarNie Adult
I'm still skeptical. I refuse to believe until the 1st episode airs lol.

Damn. That clip be looking good though. I hope the storyline is as good as it seems. I want Baifern to hit it big with a drama that doesn't involve her being with a lot of dudes or almost sleeping with her dad. She deserves it.

sarNie Adult
I just realized. I really hope Channel 3 doesn't air their Baifern drama the same time as One. Channel 3 released their trailer around the same time as One, and many people aren't gonna wanna see the same main actress in different dramas at the same time. Look at Nanon in Bad Buddy and Never Too Late.