❤️[ONE31] Si Nae Ha Saree (The One Enterprise): Sean Jindachot / Baifern Pimchanok

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow I never realised that Sarb Poosa and Roy Mai were connected in a series, but now that I know it makes sense. So all four books have some type of ghost in them then?? Also its a half period half present time lakorn?

I hope its either Mint or Yard, because they fit the role the best, cause of their Indian blood.

Hmm what is everyone thinking for P'Ek???
these are the 4 parts Saab Poosa Thai Fabric, Roy Mai Lao Fabric, Qi Pao Chinese Fabric,
Sanae ha Sari Indian Fabric and yes they all have similar storyline and involve romance
and horror thrill, past/present/future timeline

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes, Sarp Phusa, Roy Mai, Qi Pao and Saneha Saree are written by the same author. He's a doctor, but I'm not sure if he's a medical doctor or philosophy doctor.

It's all horror stories and I think all half period half present? Haha. I'm not sure too if the novel version of Saneha Saree has been released. Need to ask a friend about that.

I'm rooting for Rita and Andrew hehe, but Idk how the character of the Pra ek is supposed to be, unlike Qi Pao I know it Mart is the best actor for it. His character and most importantly, physical appearance fits the role. Just hope he is not stiff LMAO.
the novel I posted above the page

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i doubt it'll be yard. I think its gonna be araya
she has too many lineups and if this lakorn happens to be Broadcast producing it can't be Araya since she's in a big project Bpoopae Saniwat and its Broadcast also
I rather have Yardthip or perhaps Ploy can since she only has 2 after khun seuk Buang Barp and Sapai Tornado right now the only problem and waiting is Ch3 hardly
announce which company is making this 4th Part after qi pao is done

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It'll be nice to see yaya in here as a princess. She would look super gorgeous!
Yaya is good but since its a challenging role and a horror thrill I doubt they won't give her a hard job

tinah

sarNie Coma
This is not gonna start any time soon. Maybe next year? So if its for broadcast than chances are it'll be araya.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Broadcast wouldn't pick Yard, she wouldn't even be on their mind. Its probably Chompoo 80% chance, Janie 50% and Rita 50% maybe even Cherry???

tinah

sarNie Coma
Let's hope its for other production then lol I mean ch3 got so many luk krueng so maybe it could be kim, marie or yaya.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Let's hope its for other production then lol I mean ch3 got so many luk krueng so maybe it could be kim, marie or yaya.
I wish the company can be something else too like Lakornthai but I don't think Ch3 will use the younger gen as nang'ek though some i reckon they look suited
as Indian Princess but since a big project and big major role so i think Ch3 will give this role to the mid/older gen
see like saab poosa they use Tanya, Roy Mai Aff, Qi Pao Anne then this 4th one Ch3 is careful with choosing since storyline is connect and they all horror thrill

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I want to see Kim.:)
Kim would be get like tat part In Thara Himalaya when she went to Pawarat with da Prince she did a great job and she suit indian a bit right there lol
BUT it better off if we see da old Generation since it going to be a challange...
My vote is on Chompoo since now she their favor or they might use Rita you may never know or who ever it is would be SHOCKING like how they pick Smart in Qi Pao tat was shocking rite! Lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Kim would be get like tat part In Thara Himalaya when she went to Pawarat with da Prince she did a great job and she suit indian a bit right there lol
BUT it better off if we see da old Generation since it going to be a challange...
My vote is on Chompoo since now she their favor or they might use Rita you may never know or who ever it is would be SHOCKING like how they pick Smart in Qi Pao tat was shocking rite! Lol
Ch3 keeping another quiet surprise for this one like when they did to Qi Pao since Sanae Ha Sari is the last part of the fabric series