❤️[ONE31] The Long Lost Memory: Oabnithi/Camilla Kittivat

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Alright just started this, two episodes in, and so far it's okay. The main leads have chemistry so that's a good start.

HNA0

☀️
Wait, it's only episode 5 and he's already said I love you plus they slept together? What!? That escalated so quickly lol
Woah that was fast. I don’t remember any thai lakorn having such a fast development. Usually there was all kind of drama first than the last one or two episodes for some sweet moments. Lol

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Woah that was fast. I don’t remember any thai lakorn having such a fast development. Usually there was all kind of drama first than the last one or two episodes for some sweet moments. Lol
I know right? But I just watched episode 6 so it looks like we got lots of sweet scenes just so they can be torn apart now :(

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes....lots of sweet scenes and then he loses his memories....so it make sense they give the audience that in the beginning

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes....lots of sweet scenes and then he lost memories....so it make sense they give the audience that in the beginning
Yeah, once I saw that head hitting scene I'm like "Oh great, now he'll lose his memory for real" lol

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Okay, nice, yea starting to catch up now, it will probably take me a few days.

Do we how many episodes this drama is getting?.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
One ep left, ending on the 19th. Reruns this weekend of Ruk Mai Lerm, Hua Jai Sila and Heeb Lhorn Sorn Winyarn.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ratings summary (from @rakdaradotcom's IG page)

2/9 1.1
2/15 1.1
2/16 1.0
2/22 1.2
2/23 1.6

3/1 1.6
3/2 1.5
3/8 1.4
3/9 1.5
3/15 1.5
3/16 1.4
3/22 1.0
3/23 2.0
3/29 2.0
3/30 2.1

4/5 2.0
4/6 2.5
4/12 1.3
4/13 2.1
4/19 2.1

Average Rating: 1.6
Highest Rating: 2.5 (4/6)
Lowest Rating: 1.0 (2/16, 3/22)

This is the best-performing 2019 drama on the Friday-Saturday timeslot. "Kaew Khon Lek" and the currently-airing "Sai Lub Jub Klin" are both struggling to reach 2.0 rating.

Anyway, I just can't believe that this is the same Oab that was in GMMTV's "Secret Seven" (with Punpun), and once had a steamy kissing scene with Gun Atthaphan in "The Blue Hour". Haha! (No, I haven't seen "Spike" yet, but I'm meaning to.)