❤️You know you are watching a Thai lakorn when...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:loool: anndee, that is soooo trueee...!

OOohhh You know you're watching lakorn when...

the hitman hired to kill pra'ek or nang'ek makes it so obvious as to who they are gonna kill. They pull out the gun all dramatically & pretend like no one can see him digging into their pants for a damn gun. LOL.

the characters in lakorn (could ne n'ek/p'ek/n'rai/p'rai or whoever) don't know to dispose the evidence correctly! They leave it around so it can be found... LOL.

Like Lily in MTR. She drugs Pat & her bodyguard, then threw away the glasses in the trash can in Pat's room... uhm... really? like none of the servants clean & they won't see it.

Then there's Ann in BBK where she pretend to take the medications her mother in law gave to her. She ends up spitting it out and puts it in a tissue, then throws it in the trash cans... uh... if you want no one to find the medicines wouldn't it be best to flush it down the toilet?

fun

Expired Sarnie
yes noy, dont you just hate it. like hello are you stupid or what... it is common sense, i guess they dont have them. what gets me even more pissed, when someone knows the truth but yet they end up dying right before revealing the big damn secret... omg i was so pissed off in song rao nirandon. opau (may f) kills her best friends. the stupid cops must be really stupid. the car was damage on the passenger side, she claims that she was not driving but she survived instead of her friend (ittsara's (ken) fiancee). i am pretty sure the impact of the accident would have killed her instantly but all she had was a broken arm. lol i will never rely on the thai police if i ever go to thailand lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yes noy, dont you just hate it. like hello are you stupid or what... it is common sense, i guess they dont have them. what gets me even more pissed, when someone knows the truth but yet they end up dying right before revealing the big damn secret... omg i was so pissed off in song rao nirandon. opau (may f) kills her best friends. the stupid cops must be really stupid. the car was damage on the passenger side, she claims that she was not driving but she survived instead of her friend (ittsara's (ken) fiancee). i am pretty sure the impact of the accident would have killed her instantly but all she had was a broken arm. lol i will never rely on the thai police if i ever go to thailand lol
LOL for reals!

I've noticed that in lakorns, police are afraid of the actors/actresses. :lol: But if nang'ek or pra'ek is a police, they aren't afraid. LMAO.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
you know you're watching a lakorn when pa'aek and nang'aek seemed to always accidentally touch eachother's hand. And then they glance at eachother for a few seconds, and continue to bicker.

lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. true lome!!!

You know you're watching a lakorn when:

pra'ek says something nice or flirts with nang'ek & she walks away. but whenever they get into an argument, nang'ek sticks around.... uh... shouldn't it be the other way around...? hahaha.

BeautifulThoj

sarNie Egg
you know when you watching a thai larkon when....

all you do is talk about it and then start up a thread all about watching thai larkon....
i like watching it too.... but damn i feel like we are all obsessed with it... i'm not sure it is a good thing or not... :mellow:

BeautifulThoj

sarNie Egg
you know when you watching a thai larkon when....

all you do is talk about it and then start up a thread all about watching thai larkon....
i like watching it too.... but damn i feel like we are all obsessed with it... i'm not sure it is a good thing or not... :mellow:

sarN

sarNie Granny
you know when you watching a thai larkon when...

the P'k call the guys that interest in the N'k either : pale , chicken soup , childish face , coward , stupid or the famous line "the man you having affair with" or "the man who think he better then me" -- that when we know the p'k will..

a) r' scene
bb) slap
c) kiss
d) wrist grasping

lady0fdarkness

you know you're watching a lakorn when ............

the beverage of choice drank by the characters is a nice tall glass of orange juice.

all the girls fall in love with one man as if he is the only guy on earth.

the pa'aek fights off the bad guys, the nang'aek just stands there screaming, instead of helping.

pa'aek always seems to get shot in the shoulders.

the bad guys eavesdrop, where they are standing like 6 feet away, the pa'aek or nang'aek doesn't even notice them.

the bad guys seems wayy smarter than the good guys. They always find a document that the good guys try to hide or they always reach a destination before the good guy eventhough it's actually the good guy's vacation home. lol

the bad guys always either go to jail or become crazy or dies or turns good. (I want a punishment where the good guys beat the living shit out of the bad guys! That's more satisfying. )

lady0fdarkness

you know you're watching a lakorn when............

you don't need to be a model to do a fashion show or walk the catwalk. you just either need to be nang'lai or a nang'aek, then they will magically let you walk or do a show eventhough you had no real training.

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol Lome!

You know that you’re watching a Thai lakorn when:
Nang ek will only slap pra ek or nang rai. And when they do slap another guy, it’s not a slap/kiss scene. Kiss/slap and vice versa only occurs with pra ek.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. True Lome! :D

Pra'ek are the only ones who can walk around half-naked/shirtless whereas nang'ek keeps their clothes on.

Nang'ek never wears a bathing suit, majority of the time it's nang'rai.
BUT if nang'ek does wear a bathing suit, it's a one piece & it has to cover up the majority of their body parts. :lol:

lady0fdarkness

when.. eventhough nang'aek is poor, she still wearing nice clothes. But when you see other ppoor people in the lakorn, they look all raggedy.

lady0fdarkness

nang'aek's make up is so magical. It is flawless when she goes to bed, and it is flawless when she cries!!!

When I cry, I look like a racoon.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
when.. eventhough nang'aek is poor, she still wearing nice clothes. But when you see other ppoor people in the lakorn, they look all raggedy.

nang'aek's make up is so magical. It is flawless when she goes to bed, and it is flawless when she cries!!!

When I cry, I look like a racoon.
LOL. Sooo true. :lol: When nang'ek cries, their mascara doesn't run! :lol: when I cry... it's hideous!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. I think it applies to ALL nang'ek. :lol: Even Bpie from NA cried a lot yet she her makeup was flawless! LOL.

nang'ek cries a river, yet she doesn't wipe her tears or her snot! :lol: They just let it run down their face & what makes it worst is pra'ek just stares at the nang'ek while she cries her eyes out. LMAO.

fun

Expired Sarnie
seriously, their hair is perfect too. when i wake up my hair is like a jungle... when nang ek wakes up, her hair is still in place. :lol: