❤[Ch3] Buang Nareumit (Who & Who)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Woah, is he on steroids?!

I like my guys muscular. I love them bumps. But Rome should really stop. This is already more than I can handle. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Still. That's overwhelmingly built. Haha. Dayum Rome. Wish you had looked like this when you were still super handsome.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Yay!!!! Fitting! I thought the period genre would've gone back more than this, but oh well, I still like this era too. Rommatt is back!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Basically Matt is playing two characters...almost the same as the one with Krit.

And Rome...sweetie you look too happy to pose next to the other guy lol

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Is that Art?!? If it is then this cast is perfection. I hope Art and Pat get together though, and once again why is he supporting still? And Oh Dang, Matt is slaying the outfits once again.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Rome isn't so handsome here. They couldn't have styled his hair better? Seems like such a dull fitting. I hope they release better quality photos. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: mattperanee/ bookko/ as tagged
I don't like the clothing and styling. It makes Matt look really old. I see no ghosts so I guess there isn't one. Lol. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Rome looks like he just got out of bed, I guess I like the wardrobe in that era, but it's a bit much, Matt is gorgeous with that simple white blouse and black skirt. The modern outfits are kinda bleh to me, unlike in FLF. Hope it improves as they get things settled.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait Matt is playing 2 character? Um no comment then.

But omg Art! My dream! Rome, Art, and Matt! Whoohoo

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol...yeah, seemed like Matt is playing 2 characters. Maybe one hidden reason she didn't want to take on another 2 characters in Donut's lakorn. FLF will also be 2, this will be 2 and if she keeps the role in the one with Krit that's another 2. Dang, that's way too many of her lol

I always wanted to see Matt in a period lakorn. But my gosh, they can't come up with a more uglier outfits. The brown dress with the black dots...she looks like someone's mom. It doesn't help that Rome looks as bad.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This one wouldn't be as difficult as Donut's lakorn because she's not playing twins impersonating each other. She's playing a past and present character. One's diva superstar, which she's good at, and the other should be prim and proper maybe? 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahahah...all that matters is the pra'eks.

Honestly, I want her to take on all of them. But I like Rome better than Bomb. I can't wait to find out who the pra'ek is in the other side one if Matt is still in there.