❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I’m feeling/getting sick of Bella being stuck in Boran style Lakorn too much now...

Idk even know how I feel about her n great tbh
Bella in period/boran lakorns are gold. Haha. She looks beautiful. But agree, she needs to step out of that bubble for her next role. I think all her upcoming ones are not modern roles.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I didn't like bella until prawirada..like enough to try the new..the lakorn which click w/me and BPS is good.

They made this remake more angst and dramatic. They have a big love pentagon. Bella and alex getting married...ect...ect...not my cup of tea storyline
Me too. Didn't care for her at all until then.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Came across the lakorn (bride to be) MV and watched it. That lakorn by far is Great's best role. He was handsome in there...everything about his clothes, mannerism...he has load of charm. I don't think he can have another character with an overall appeal as his character in bride to be.
Yup. That's the lakorm that turned me into a Great fan.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Great and Weir are very handsome guys. Great gives off that manly feel. While Weir does too, his eyes are just sooooo big and cute that they sometimes give him a more cute man look with just a big built body. lol like a cute puppy

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha. True that! I think I like them both equally, but I've seen more Weir lakorns.
I've seen all of Great's lakorn where he's pra'ek and I've seen just as much of Weir's but since Weir has so many, I didn't watch all. I did tried to watch all of Weir when he was my crush several years ago, but I've moved on to the babyface/pretty boy pra'ek. :risas3: However, I don't think anyone can beat Great in a suit... something about his built and height.